Sign in to follow this  
Daziel

Unban me

during that time in my life i had been being molested by my foster dad... im not joking.. i took it out on you guys and im sorry. im over that point in my life now though, he's in prison and im in a new home.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_6.gif.4b33870cf88037616207f1ddcfc49b8f.gif

Not gonna touch that, but just want to put this out, you were banned 14 times for disrespect and being an overall douche to everyone when you didn't get your way and when we warned you plenty of times to calm down, you never did.

But yeahhh in before he grabs a random post about a child molester saying it was his father

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_6.gif.27f08c3df7ae2f3a9092fb6cff577871.gif

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_6.gif.154d605479fe06d2a6f69782c853505c.gif

Not gonna touch that, but just want to put this out, you were banned 14 times for disrespect and being an overall douche to everyone when you didn't get your way and when we warned you plenty of times to calm down, you never did.

But yeahhh in before he grabs a random post about a child molester saying it was his father

i cudnt agree moar =D

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_6.gif.386685b412fefcd5a30f808fea1e5ee3.gif

+1 unban him, everyone deserves a second chan- what? 14? Holy fuck.

Imagine you were to get unbanned? That would be in a magical world where marshmallows were clouds & gumdrops were rain.

Hey now everyone, don't be so quick to judge. What if he actually was molested? You all would feel like dicks. Been there, done that, felt terrible afterwards. As much as I disliked the way he behaved, he might not be lying.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh and if you are lying than shame on you, I have friends that were molested by parents/family.

Hey now everyone, don't be so quick to judge. What if he actually was molested? You all would feel like dicks. Been there, done that, felt terrible afterwards. As much as I disliked the way he behaved, he might not be lying.

Just my 2 cents.

its more of the fact that hes bringing this up now as opposed to before, so his story is kinda far fetched and considering his reputation for disrespect and racism, i wouldnt rly be surprised if he was using this as an excuse for his bs