Sign in to follow this  
Foxxy

Dealing with a "deaf" player..

Nope. Good luck trying to play without sound on a game based around verbal communication over mic.

You're first to die on LR, Simon Says, etc. Best you can do is make it to the bottom of cell stairs.

Exactly, in first/last reaction you would have to copy what everyone else is doing, but you're probably gonna be the last one to do so.

That last line from Mike was prompted by me.

I was giving that Arak guy some shits too...What kind of deaf person plays a game that REQUIRES hearing?

I don't know.

Well. You handled this EXTREMELY WELL. Also, it is very easy to rebel PERIOD.

>Do the orders the other t's do.

>Kill CTs along the way

>Buy large bomb

>Repeat.

Anyone who's deaf shouldn't be playing Jailbreak in the first place.. They can attempt to do it but just get shat on. I don't sympathize for this guy. It's his fault that he's playing a game that obviously requires hearing. It's not his fault that he's deaf, but he shouldn't be playing games like this in the first place unless he's scrimming or gun gaming or something.

It's probably a troll but regardless of that he had no reason to get upset. You handled it well, good job.

Are you serious? He can very much be T even if he can't hear, it might be harder and frustrating, but he can very much do so, rebelling or even without rebelling.

the situation was handled flawlessly.

herpes is right!!

either a. the kid was being a fail troll

or least likely b. was actually deaf

however, you couldn't be more incorrect. not only could the kid not be able to ever be a ct, HE COULD NOT BE A T. he wouldn't be able to follow motd properly! sure he could rebel endlessly, but that would be EVERY ROUND PLAYED FOR HIM. being able to hear the warden's commands is VITAL to playing jailbreak properly, for him AS WELL AS THE OTHER PLAYERS! you know as well as everyone else that it only takes ONE perhaps not even good rebel to ruin a day for everyone else .. now imagine that scenario EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

kid was a troll.

it was handled properly +1 to foxxy

He's just trolling ya. You wouldn't be playing jail break if you were deaf.

^This

Are you serious? He can very much be T even if he can't hear, it might be harder and frustrating, but he can very much do so, rebelling or even without rebelling.

Please proceed to facepalm yourself at this moronic statement. I can think of 587454454 different ways to die in JB without sound. You can NOT expect to have an enjoyable experience if you cant hear, as a T or a Ct. Most of your time would be spent spectating because 9 times out of 10 youll be dead when cell doors open because you have no idea what orders were or what type of day it is. -.-

You handled this situation very well.

I am proud, son.

^This

Trying to play Jailbreak without sound is like trying to be a warden without a mic.

And FINALLY, ^This

-.-

Close this thread, mod > stoopit troll guy who should get a healthy dose of karma and ACTUALLY end up deaf for making fun of disabled people.

Close this thread, mod > stoopit troll guy who should get a healthy dose of karma and ACTUALLY end up deaf for making fun of disabled people.

this

10hookerlimit

Please proceed to facepalm yourself at this moronic statement. I can think of 587454454 different ways to die in JB without sound. You can NOT expect to have an enjoyable experience if you cant hear, as a T or a Ct. Most of your time would be spent spectating because 9 times out of 10 youll be dead when cell doors open because you have no idea what orders were or what type of day it is. -.-

Yeah and i can think of 10000 more different ways, yet that doesn't mean he can't do so and even find some fun at it, I very much stated that doing so would be frustrating and hard, exactly for that reason.