SuBB

Lets make a story!

So King J was playing the game alone because none of his friends wanted to come over to my house to watch him wander around the house bleeding in the dark with nothing but a candle. He had but back the wax of his candle just a tad so that it wouldn't burn out or anything as the 2 o'clock milestone came near. It was so cold in his little apartment room and All of the suspense made him extremely horny. He then proceeded to lay down on the ground, placing the candle next to his body, and started fapping away in the wee hours of the night hoping that releasing some Endorphin would give him the courage to carry on with the game. As King J began to feel the onset of my climax he heard the door swing open and he turned his head slightly to meet eyes with a figure floating in the dim light of the moon. He knew it was him. The Midnight Man. He pivoted my head all the way around and looked him in the eye and blew his load all over the candle. At that point it was just him and King J, eyes locked in the darkness. What he then said, King J will remember for the rest of his life.. "Where can a nigguh get some Totino's Pizza Rolls in this broke ass town?"

The End!