Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

Goodbaaaii

Sorry you had to go Herpes, you were a good part of this clan. I feel partly responsible for you leaving but I won't say why and I'm sorry. Good luck and hope to see you around.

Oh no, you were in no way a part of this. I don't know why you would think that :/

This is one of the very last times I'll check this forum account, so this will most likely be my final post. Goodbye<3

Either hes settling down with gaming, and taking a more serious approach to life, something bad happened in xG, or its the love that caught him <3, shit I would take down my gaming hours to spend with her too. Im guessing, hope you're still alive :P, enjoy yourself, life is to short to not be happy.

Another senior member leaves the community this sucks man you gotta stay please???

Don't make me beg!!! (LONELY)

:love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

I'll miss you dude, wish you the best of luck. I'm more active now just had some problems with school I had to deal with before :D

Whatttttdaaaaaaa, I was just playing with you on Surf today and I had no idea, don't go on for a day and this shit happens -_- I'll miss you bro <3 i'll bring my top hat to the date ;)