Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

New and Improved Sakurai

I know I fucked up a couple months back. Leaving the clan was really stupid. For those who have seen in my servers lately I follow the rules, stop raging, and am slayed when I do wrong. I have been trying to improve the way i play so everyone is satisfied and has fun. Im Sakurai version 2.0 and I want to be back in xG. Quite honestly I hope you guys have seen how I have changed. Please no personal remarks towards me, keep this clean :eagerness:

you fucked up pretty bad. you showed how little maturity you have when you made that thread before you left xG.

Im gonna have to agree. You've tried this before. Last time, you "improved" temporarily, then became a dick again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. -1

You & me were the ones who had problems, I've forgave you for that, but I still don't think you're mature enough to be in xG. Sorry. Try again once you've proven to have gone back to the way you were BEFORE. (Before all the dickish shit happened)

Decsion: -1

Why: While his age may be 22, his maturity maybe that of a temper-tantrum drunk seven year old. He would not represent the clan well at all. Last time he was in, he abused, and then as he lost his mod, he treated everybody like shit

Maturity:0/10

Activity: Very active

Lol I like how Pouncher and Duke team up yet all the people that said they would vouch for me (at least 10 people) don't even post here. I feel bad for the hypocrites that talk about maturity.

Hypocrites? You speak of maturity when i have seen none from you, you repeatedly asked me to add you on steam after i had so every time. I don;t hate you but i don't want you on my friends list. Yes you've "apologized" for banning me. But i won't forgive you because you got mad and wanted to ban people before you lost mod.

Where have been ? I've showed you and others respect and i always get shit in return. Almost everyone bull shits there wayby in this clan but spot light is on me when I do bad ? Get over yourself seriously. In fact I don't wanna be apart of a clan where people are blind by there own perfect ways. I dont need to be apart of this fucking clan when I can have fun in the server regardless. I don't need anyones approval to be on the server

I dont need to be apart of this fucking clan when I can have fun in the server regardless. I don't need anyones approval to be on the server

so u want me to close ur member thread then?

You have shown some more maturity I'll give you that but you still messed up pretty bad and no one will forget that .. You showed that you can easily just flip whenever by those last posts you just had on this thread, I'm gonna have to -1 :/ sorry