1. 1. What gamemode would an xG GMod server be

• Build
    • DarkRP
    • ZombieSurvival
    • TTT
    • Stronghold

PERP

Just Saiyan.

And if we can find someone who can code lua and code gmod game modes, we can edit the files add our own custom scripts, add our own new weapons and recipes, make new skills, add some jobs in hurr, and other shiz foo.

PERP

Just Saiyan.

And if we can find someone who can code lua and code gmod game modes, we can edit the files add our own custom scripts, add our own new weapons and recipes, make new skills, add some jobs in hurr, and other shiz foo.

I entirely agree with this. xD

I once joined the PERP server johnnymcg plays on nowadays....7000 downloads 3 hours and a laggy piece of shit. Althought if it wasn't laggy it'd have some potential...I think PERP would be nice but start with something first, PERP is a huge thing to manage imo.

Well, I have been working hard on getting a server prepped for DarkRP. Silence gave me a GMod server, and I wanted to know what you guys wanted. Since we have someone hosting a TTT server for our community, while unofficial, I am going to be spending the next week getting addons ready, making classes, and getting an admin mod prep'd while figuring out other things for a DarkRP server

I may, in the end, make it Build. Not sure, depends on the amount of work it will require.

You should message me, I used to run a darkrp server and I know some great addons and good setups for the darkrp files to make the server good.

I may, in the end, make it Build. Not sure, depends on the amount of work it will require.

I got a build already set up (Unofficial for now like the TTT)

I somehow find this coincidental that I get access to one GMod server.

And you step and and make two unofficial ones, haha.

IM KEEPING THE DARKRP THEN, I SUPPOSE. Maybe if I can code Stronghold, or maybe Zombie Survival if I can find a better mapcycler.

Yet again we alreayd have a TTT, it wil be made official soon.

that's good, but if so, please edit this thread, whoever did it, if the TTT was to be made official plus another server that'd be great, just get rid of the tt option then.

and idk an yother game mode besides ttt, so i don't know what'd be better, darkrp for what've heard.