What gamemode would an xG GMod server be  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What gamemode would an xG GMod server be

• Build
    • DarkRP
    • ZombieSurvival
    • TTT
    • Stronghold

What gamemode would it be? I wanna see what the community thinks!

BTW, here are what the gamemodes are

Build - Simple sandbox. You build, you make wire stuff, etc.

DarkRP - Nonserious or serious RP that involves good and evil and money and weapons. Usually run by 12 year old kids on a single core computer, but we would run a good one with rules and good mods.

ZombieSurvival - Jetboom's official ZS was released a few days ago, and it's basically humans vs zombies with tons of weapons, maps, and fun!

TTT - Your friend could be your enemy, but your enemy is sometimes your friend! Detective work, investigation, and betrayal. Find the traitor and kill them...before they kill you.

Stronghold - Build your base, defend the castle sandbox shooter.

I think there are a lot of RPG gmod servers already that are very popular.

One interesting game mode I saw the other day was called war. It's basically build, but you can deathmatch while you build

Depends do we want 6 year olds (like me) breaking major rules in dark or serious rp. But if you want kids just killing each other in TTT. Your choice I couldn't give a shit but I lik both of these so

I love darkrp, never really liked ttt due to otherwordly's little brother. I really don't think we could handle seriousrp but darkrp with the right people in charge could do good. I've played a lot of server's that are very good up until the one guy who donates 24/7 comes on and becomes a giant douche and is 100% invincible because admins shd, but xG isn't like that, I think DarkRP could be #1 with lot's of work and practice.

In all honesty, I wish we had a DarkRP or PERP, because I used to hang in a PERP server for a year, until they got DDOS'd and had to be shut down by the butthurt kids. It was called Exiledservers, I miss going to them, it was very populated and I would liek to do it again. :3

I've never done TTT though.. I'd have to give it a shot, if that was a possibility to get one.