What gamemode would an xG GMod server be  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What gamemode would an xG GMod server be

• Build
    • DarkRP
    • ZombieSurvival
    • TTT
    • Stronghold

that's good, but if so, please edit this thread, whoever did it, if the TTT was to be made official plus another server that'd be great, just get rid of the tt option then.

and idk an yother game mode besides ttt, so i don't know what'd be better, darkrp for what've heard.

Well I am bringing (When I get my membership) my TTT and Sandbox servers, and putting them (maybe) on the serverbox for xenoGamers.

Further information (like the custom weapons in the TTT) will be told when my app files through.

Sgtblu it's not fair to let a couple bad apples spoil the entire darkrp community. I've met plenty of good darkrp players, no trollz. But I have met my fair share over "Uber oscar 2000" 's It really depends on the admin's and server.

Gotta start somewhere.

I may make it some gamemode that may not even be popular. In all honesty, Silence just said to mess around with it and learn.

I don't want to make it something fancy yet. DarkRP is just purely simple and easy to start out with. Maybe one day. :)

I used to play PERP on Gmod a while ago, but the servers started to lose population when they added the big pots :( It was * Gaming, I don't know if they are still around..

I played on *Gaming as well :D and it was pretty fun, I was donator on there but no they aren't around anymore, they shut down D:

I played on *Gaming as well :D and it was pretty fun, I was donator on there but no they aren't around anymore, they shut down D:

Ya, I was a Silver when I played it.. The big pots kind of killed their servers :(

Ya, I was a Silver when I played it.. The big pots kind of killed their servers :(

Straight up :| that and all the shit they were doing to try and change it... made it so you had to be donator to do anything, and donator could practically give you everything but admin commands right away.

I have never played Garrys Mod....what is it? o.o and i never thought of getting into it... so i dont even know what you guys are talking about haha

We should also have a ZOmbie RP with very strict disrespect rules

I dont see why the so strict disrespect rules... But I love zombie RP, it just sucks a bunch.