Sign in to follow this  
DCook

Ban Request for Captain Courage

As stated above.

By the way, if you can tell me how to get his STEAM id I'll get it for you.

All I ask is a short ban so that he knows Disrespect and Trolling is against the rules on the server. 1-2 day maybe. If nothing else please keep an eye out? Thanks. :)

Steam Community :: [Tunnel Thug] Captain Courage

Proof: Steam Community :: Error then move to the left towards the newer photos.

I'm stay at 0 the prrof shows u being rude back =/ when people are being dicks just be nice to them. if they keep it up report em for it but dont stoup to their level.

Lol, really? He's not even trolling, who knows, maybe your mic was actually lagging? Also, the way you replied to him is sickening.

"Captain, wtf? You don't know me bitch."

"So piss off then."

Honestly, if anyone deserves a warning here, it's you. I don't see anything wrong with what he said. Your mic could have been shitty and he was just telling you that since your mic quality is poor, your wardening skills were probably affected by it. Sure, he could have said it a little nicer but this is the internet, no one is going to say please or thank you.

It's sickening how people actually consider this trolling. If you're an individual who actually gets affected by this personally you need to take a break from counter strike. This game is rated 17+ which is quite a mature age for many individuals. If you can't deal with a few insults here and there, and you need to come on the forums and complain about it, than you need to just go outside and play some sports. Let's be honest what did he call you? A dumbass? You "blow"? Bitch? If someone called you a bitch in real life and you don't need to go tell your teacher/parents, you shouldn't need to come here and start complaining.

It's sickening how people actually consider this trolling. If you're an individual who actually gets affected by this personally you need to take a break from counter strike. This game is rated 17+ which is quite a mature age for many individuals. If you can't deal with a few insults here and there, and you need to come on the forums and complain about it, than you need to just go outside and play some sports. Let's be honest what did he call you? A dumbass? You "blow"? Bitch? If someone called you a bitch in real life and you don't need to go tell your teacher/parents, you shouldn't need to come here and start complaining.

You know somehow, I agree to this to a certain extent... Maybe our disrespect/trolling policy needs a rework..

You know somehow, I agree to this to a certain extent... Maybe our disrespect/trolling policy needs a rework..

I agree to this, but in a different direction. This wasn't a very big amount of trolling, however sometimes people get trolled and disrespected so much it makes the game not fun to play. Sometimes mods just ignore it.

your going to get eaten alive with that thin skin cookie

i almost feel sry for you, cause u seem nice sumhow

maybe try to focus more on plp doing more serious ingame actions such as freekillin or mod abusin

what you posted was just too minor to do much on

Yeah. I see where you guys are coming from. I just get tired of people always saying shit. It gets annoying. And i shouldn't have insulted back. I won't do that next time. But as to the mic lag: He had just joined so he probably heard my mic when he was in the first screen and I don't know about you guys but everyones mics lag when I first join. And no one else was saying I was lagging so he was just saying shit to say it. But yeah. No more insults back, gotcha.

Request close.

You're Stupid *Banned for Trolling*

I mean, I kinda see where you're coming from, but this isn't trolling or disrespect, especially since you fought back.