Sign in to follow this  
neteX

Netex Comes back from Boot Camp!

+1 for these reasons:

1. JustinBieber still sucks and i have no idea why anyone listens to him still.

2. ????

3. What harm is an unban, he can be an asset to the community, since the people who have -1'd him so far are useless.

4. 2. Jailbreak sucks anyway, might as well make it interesting.

Any 1 who -1's him, you are all dicks. Look at me i was ment to be permed at 1 time, it wasn't on those records. those are all not my records either, those were just the two names i used the most, i have 30+ bans easily. 1perm, and multiple 1weekers. he is trying his hardest to get an apology from you guys, and you treat him like trash, people who gave legit -1 reasons i can see where your coming from, and why, and thank you for actually explaining, any 1 who is just giving a half ass response go fuck your self, and grow up. He honestly is trying, and you would know that if you come onto teamspeak, Good luck netex, really hope to game with you in the future.

You -1 him, you are not my friend. I was +1'd by nearly every 1 after saying i have changed, after saying how much better i was. It's the same thing, i was just as much as a troll as him. Srsly grow up

Any 1 who -1's him, you are all dicks. Look at me i was ment to be permed at 1 time, it wasn't on those records. those are all not my records either, those were just the two names i used the most, i have 30+ bans easily. 1perm, and multiple 1weekers. he is trying his hardest to get an apology from you guys, and you treat him like trash, people who gave legit -1 reasons i can see where your coming from, and why, and thank you for actually explaining, any 1 who is just giving a half ass response go fuck your self, and grow up. He honestly is trying, and you would know that if you come onto teamspeak, Good luck netex, really hope to game with you in the future.

You -1 him, you are not my friend. I was +1'd by nearly every 1 after saying i have changed, after saying how much better i was. It's the same thing, i was just as much as a troll as him. Srsly grow up

The turtle speaks the truth

I'm not gonna touch this subject even with a 50 foot pole. All I can say is though is I don't want to hear any bitching from anyone if Netex does troll again or whatever cause you would have no one but to blame yourselves because you let them get another chance.

That's all I'm going to say. No more, no less.

Guys, are you seriously going to go through this again? We need to stand strong. So what if he has supposedly been to boot camp. I can say my dick is 50" long, & some people might believe me. If we're unbanning netex for "going to boot camp", we should unban daz for being "molested" by his father. Unban me

It all comes back to do we trust them enough... I'm at a 0 though.

I think the majority of you should grow some balls and stand by your original decisions.

Are we going to actually ban him or not? Frankly if you twats think that we should just keep giving this douche more chances we should just make it so he's immune to bans of any kind and save you the trouble of having changes of heart for the worst. Like pyro said, I dont want to hear you people bitching about how he should be banned when you got him unbanned for the eighth or ninth time. Grow a backbone and learn when to say no. There are some people who will NOT provide the community anything positive with their presence, and should not be let back in.

I lol'ed at the people who said that he probably changed from boot camp and that was a legitimate decision. Personally I think that stands similar grounds with the reasoning Daz tried to give for his ridiculous behaviour, in which case we should unban Daz first. (Damn ninja EZKill.)

I also lol'ed at the people who said everyone deserves a second chance. He's been permed how many times? Learn to count.

This also sheds some light on the nature of other unban requests and how some people regard them, and how much leniency they give, sometimes in the most ludicrous of places. What that light is, more specifically? It's up to interpretation. Part of what I can see is this: I think it's pathetic that people who have made unban threads, been unbanned, gotten banned again, and repeated this cycle several times have pretty much set the norm. People think "Well, neteX got over 5 chances, so lets be fair and give everyone else 5 chances!" Except that doesn't always happen. Some people get banned once and never get unbanned, while others who continuously do wrong get unbanned and often dont learn their lesson. Gotta love the logic in that.

So, in short, leaving this at a 0. I don't at all agree with unbanning him, but I am looking forward to saying 'I told you so".

I think i'll be more surprised if he HAS changed, but I suppose we'll see what happens in the end.

Thanks for the +1s, and the -1s.

Honestly, I would play jailbreak, but not as much as I used to .

But whatever, it all comes down to the CO's and DL's

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

why dont u go troll and terrorize other clans instead of this one , theres lots of them out there GO NOW

Are you actually going to start this, you always started shit with me when I used to play, always, you would purposely freekill me and slay yourself. Then you would say Dont talk over warden, and when i was speaking first, you killed me as you were speaking, but i was speaking first, that probably made no sense, but whatever, just leave me alone, If i find the screenshot where you said in team chat "xG is the worse JB server in the game" then your busted my friend

Are we going to actually ban him or not? Frankly if you guys think that we should just keep giving this guy more chances we should just make it so he's immune to bans of any kind

I don't want to hear any bitching from anyone if Netex does troll again or whatever cause you would have no one but to blame yourselves because you let them get another chance.

This.

No one takes an xG ban seriously, and you wanna know why? because 4 out of 5 people who protest a ban get unbanned, they know if they post a ban protest thread with good grammar, people will belive them.

Anyways, im at 0.

Just join the server again, you're on another steam account. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. You have changed and i think many people here can see that. At the end of the day it's what your closest friends think of you, not some haters.