Sign in to follow this  
neteX

Netex Comes back from Boot Camp!

Well I'm just saying, if we unban him for hacking. Shouldn't we also unban all the mass freekillers? Considering that he's been banned even more then they have?

+1, I can vouche on how he doesn't rage from what i've seen. I have talked to him and he didn't do anything wrong on Teamspeak3. How about we give him a chance but with Conditions?

netex you have truly amazed me

ur r like a god that swims freely thru the ignorance

its done with such ease that i want to puke

n now sumhow i have to admire n respect u for it

ty for showin me, my eyes can c more now

....u know guys like he said he couldve easily already been playing on our servers as a different name. maybe he even has...just let him play and if he goofs again we perm ban no more unbans regardless if he goes to another boot camp

if he goofs again we perm ban no more unbans regardless if he goes to another boot camp

Don't you know XG has this cycle when it comes to permabans. Someone done goof's, banned, (insert I <3 XG pic or story here), give another chance, fucks up again, and repeat 10-20 or more if needed

He already posted the I <3 xG crap thing, he can't do it again.

It's a -1 from me though. I don't care if he actually did change. He needs to accept what he has done in the past and accept the consequences. It's like you guys forget that he has been banned like what..? 14 times? For legitamte reasons.

Show that you truly have changed and accept it.

Don't you know XG has this cycle when it comes to permabans. Someone done goof's, banned, (insert I <3 XG pic or story here), give another chance, fucks up again, and repeat 10-20 or more if needed

thats y i said regardless...even if he goes to bootcamp again or does anything that allows him to be unbanned

But I guess ill +1 because its not like it would hurt.

[ATTACH]1942.vB[/ATTACH]

I guess someone wasn't here/paying attention to the drama that happened as a result of his many unbans?

182.png.24138eb385c27709ce6aa9d5b7114241.png

I lost faith in this clan after this thread has been created, people who were not even here during what as happened -1ing, gtfo you fucking loosers, get the fuck off the bandwagon, and get back to your general section and post your random nonsense some more.

I lost faith in this clan after this thread has been created, people who were not even here during what as happened -1ing, gtfo you fucking loosers, get the fuck off the bandwagon, and get back to your general section and post your random nonsense some more.

Not needed. They are -1ing for the proof that he has been banned 14 times and they have the logic to know to not allow someone back on the xG servers who has been banned that many times. No need for you to randomly rage.

Not needed. They are -1ing for the proof that he has been banned 14 times and they have the logic to know to not allow someone back on the xG servers who has been banned that many times. No need for you to randomly rage.

Randomly? I have been raging at this thread the hole time it's been up defending the poor fucking kid, cause he doesnt get on enough to post and defend him self.

You guys are -1ing him cause of the past, i was banned over 30fucking times, 1 perm multiple 1week's

And i come back after i change(atleast i thought to my self) i got back in, yet no, every 1 forgot about that, and they just fucking hate him, cause he was on the only 1 troll back at the time, you guys trolled him just as much as he trolled

Trolling a fucking troll is still trolling

I forget how big of a faggot you are but I'm glad you reminded me.

I'm not arguing with you, I don't get why you're acting like this but okay lol. Your opinion is not for the greater good of xG. Its just for what you feel. Think about everyone else who has actually been affected by him and what everyone else wants. Just calm down and think.