Sign in to follow this  
Snackbar

Bad news, need a week off.

Hey just remember to call dips on xG when you are divying up the friends :P cya 4 a bit

She is as much apart of this clan as I am, she has all the rights to be here and have friends. This community does not pick sides when situations like this arise and neither I, nor her are the type to convert our IRL problems into clan problems. She is a moderator here, is a great player, follows the rules, and has quite a number of friends of her own within xG that It would not be in the least fair to try to forbid her from being apart of this clan simply because we are no longer together.

awh.. Sorry to hear pal,

on the bright side, i heard silence is single ;3 maybe you wanna go check him out?

I will not hit on silence until his 90 day free trial of ProActiv shows signs of working. lawl,Burn.

Move in tomorrow, will be internet-less in the new house through the weekend, but Ill check in on the forums while at work. Thanks again guys.

However I do wish one of you lived near me with a truck who'd be willing to help an irishman taxi his crap from one house to the next in return for delicious weed -.-

Get well soon man, even though we don't talk much; and sadly, all I can go do is support both you and Ms. Snackabar. I hope you guys make up and get together. :>

Anyway, Good luck.

I will not hit on silence until his 90 day free trial of ProActiv shows signs of working. lawl,Burn.

Move in tomorrow, will be internet-less in the new house through the weekend, but Ill check in on the forums while at work. Thanks again guys.

However I do wish one of you lived near me with a truck who'd be willing to help an irishman taxi his crap from one house to the next in return for delicious weed -.-

where u live?

edit : nvm says right there in ur location. nvm :(

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck -- who keeps right on going -- is the man who is there when the good luck comes -- and is ready to receive it.

Robert Collier

alright snackbar you 2 have been my supporters in this clan, and always been there. You take your time, and be careful about what you do.

i've decided to make what should be a long-winded post short and sweet

no. 1: snackbar has been nothing but supportive of me coming back into the forums and to cs, though i was skeptical, i am glad to know that you have all been supportive even in my absence. so thank you all, and i appreciate your patience.

no. 2: as of tomorrow, i will be back in jb just like the good ol days. laughing at all of your lame jokes, cracking out a few of my own, and of course laying down the law as mod

no. 3: i owe the fact that i am here to snackbar. he encouraged me to get steam, play cs, apply to xg, move forward as mod, etc. needless to say, i still love him very much .. and while i'm still ms. snackbar, just so you all know .. i plan to work my ass off and fix what needs fixed between us

.. lets just be honest for a second here, these forums just ain't the same withour mr. and ms. snackbar around.

thank you all again for the love and support <3

and i'm happy to be back!!!!!

Just remember that both of you @@Snackbar & @@MsSnackbar we love you both very much, specially me <3

pyro <3

if there was going to be a message after mine

i could only hope it was from you

thank you lovey <3

missed you

lovely! its great to have you both back! All of us here miss you two very much and i especially although i don't really know the Ms very much. But it is great to have you guys back and i hope that all goes well in the future for the both of you <3

I Love you all <3

Narwhal

one does not simply break up with the co creator of the prodigal son and not get back together, good to see u guys were able to work it out, cause the prodigal son is churning up a lot of shit down in south america, drug lords left and right are disappearing