JakeImpossibru

Justin Bieber Trolling/Disrespecting

Warning: This post will probably offend many people. The fucks I don't give are way the hell up there though.

Anyways, I've heard both sides of the story. The proof really just isn't there, regardless of what you guys think. The majority of the so called proof is just JB being sarcastic. I've known JB for a while now, and although what he says may come off as obnoxious and rude, it truly isn't. It's just JB being himself, bluntly put.

Whatever though, I wouldn't expect much from you guys. Not saying your opinion doesn't matter (cough), but from what I've seen, you guys take things way too seriously. It's like there's an epidemic going around where everyone falsely accuse each other of trolling. I'm really sick of repeating myself, there is a huge difference from an opinion and trolling. Learn it, it's starting to piss some people off.

This might be poor player conduct, but admin abuse... Really? He didn't use his admin position ONCE to gain leverage in any situation. You know it's a bit irritating that you guys take things small things like that seriously..

-1 For a full demotion.

+1 For some sort of punishment. Honestly JB is a good guy and he's pretty chill, give him a break.

I'd also like to point out none of you fuckers know what trolling means.

shut the fuck up ben, eat a dick faggot. get fucking pzed by me in every fucking scrim we do you fucking nerd, no one loves you..

did i do good? :D

Um, -1?

Seriously? If you all know JB by now, he jokes around. Literally. He jokes around. He isn't offensive, he isn't trying to be immature, he is just being humorous.

Honestly, I can't take jokes well enough, but I know JB is just straight forward and isn't trying to get a reaction. He is being HONEST, or he is just joking. Mostly he's joking.

As of now, this doesn't count...but really...

My demotion is now finalized so I will say a few parting words.

+1 was not there, but this guy is a douche, all he does is stalk forums, posting negative things, Don't need this kind of person here. He has proven now that he does not want to be here.

You are a no-life faggot. You claim to have changed but all I see is a neckbeard possessing loser with no prospects in life. I feel like you could be a decent guy but all you do is whine like a little bitch if anyone says something you don't agree with. Grow up and realize that in the "real" world people will disagree with you and if you pull the same immature shit you did today you'd get punched in the face.

+1 this is super true rabid. the funny thing is i just asked aegean y he is still a mod on our servers yesterday.

Microsoft, If I knew you in real life I would of kicked your ass.

You completely shit talked and tried to make sure that I lost all of my powers and that people hated me. Did you ever notice the first thing I did when I got on the servers was say hello to you? That's because I liked you despite us not speaking much because I thought you were a half decent mod. I'm not a dick but I'm glad to see that you are so eager to prove that I am.

I would love to +1 from what I've seen so far you trolling me in my thread, but I can't.

Good luck surviving all those +1's though.

You must have some sort of split personality disorder or you think the human race is gullible. You haven't changed. You were forgiven for doing things much worse than I did and yet you're given a clean slate by a large portion of xG. Like I said to rabid, grow up. I do apologize for my semen comment. That was the only troll comment I made.

+1 for removal of member status, brings nothing but negativity to himself and this community.

I don't know you well and I will say this was the one that most surprised me and the only person I will apologize to. I am sorry if any comments I made during scrims pissed you off, you could school me any day.

+1 never really has anything nice to say about anyone, even in promo demo he insulted some of the people who got promoted.

Yeah, I remember you. I insulted you a while back because you're an immature twat. Glad to see you still hold a grudge. Or are you mad because you were one of the people I said didn't deserve it. Regardless, grow up. At least I vocalized my comment instead of being a two faced bitch.

+1 Obviously trolling. BTW Korean you should have just banned him for a few days or something he was clearly trolling mod or not he was breaking a very strict rule dude.

Duke, I'm glad you quit because you played way too much. You're not a bad guy regardless and I respected you as an admin.

To everybody who encouraged I keep my mod, Thanks. I appreciate your efforts and your kind words.

Night Guys.

Okay guys, I read this entire thread and I do find some people who +1ed this to be very weird. Anyways, besides the point, I know JB also, and although what people find "acceptable" and what JB says are very different, I know JB is a nice guy off servers. He is a mod, and he should have represented himself as more mature strictly because he needs to be an example to the other members. I will have to remove his mod, but him admitting his mistakes does show maturity and this will be taken into account for the future. I do not want any more flame about this, and please guys learn what trolling means lol.

~Closed