JakeImpossibru

Justin Bieber Trolling/Disrespecting

+1 He, was trolling on the UK Jailbreak as dummy, and he had mod/admin on the server was able to unsilence himself and just troll and disrespect mods.

+1 was not there, but this guy is a douche, all he does is stalk forums, posting negative things, Don't need this kind of person here. He has proven now that he does not want to be here.

was not there, but this guy is a douche, all he does is stalk forums, posting negative things, Don't need this kind of person here. He has proven now that he does not want to be here.

+1 this is super true rabid. the funny thing is i just asked aegean y he is still a mod on our servers yesterday.

I would love to +1 from what I've seen so far you trolling me in my thread, but I can't.

Good luck surviving all those +1's though.

I was in the server at the time and found it really annoying. But I haven't seen him much elsewhere so -.05

just look through the forums ... look at the stuff he posted on netex unbanned thing...hes just a troll and super immature

Turns out guys he's not even suppose to have MOD in the first place. Also I'm gonna consider this thread (as you should know from reading description) as a member protest also and if I have to I will post a member protest.

+1 i have heard from mouth to mouth about his trolling deeds and i saw the way he acted on neteX's thread. You dont have to troll to give a -1, you could have gave a reason and moved on like most people on that thread. And apparently he is mod impersonating? that's not right

and the netex being unbanned stuff begins...

What are you talking about? Im not unbanned, i was never banned on teamspeak.

And if you think giving my opinion about this guy is trolling then that's your decision because, im just replying on how he shit talked me on my thread. My +1 doesn't even count anyway, why hurt yourself?