Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

Oscar

Aegean said that he has to see how people would react towards me coming back.

Now I've changed and I'm no longer a hacker.

I would like to come back because, I miss the servers, and everyone on the servers.

I'm unbanned from teamspeak, and I'm there to take questions and insults.

You all that "roast" "hate" and insult me, helped me change, and I would like to say, Thank You.:tears_of_joy:

All of you have helped me find my flaws in the clan and why I built an ego.

I want a fresh start towards this clan.

My Thanks,

Oscar

I will ALLOW teamviews.

Message me through the forums or steam, I have chrono aegean and serbian added.

My files are open to you guys...

We would "gladly" have you back, it's just the whole hacking thing......

Maybe wait another month or 2? And prove that you removed that hacks?

"gladly means different thing to different people"

I think it doesn't matter if you have changed or not. It is a fact that you hacked, disrespected and annoyed a lot of our members. Permanent ban was a punishment that was given to you for doing so. If we are to unban you because you got rid of your hacks, oh, why don't we get alll the hackers we banned and let them be unbanned if they show us their computer via teamviewer. It just simply does not work that way. You have done something wrong and you can't change the past so you just need to take the punishment and hopefully you change. You will probably say, "But i changed already". Well good for you, but you still need to take the punishment which is apparently, for you, a permanent ban.

Decision : -1

It will stay that way no matter what for the above reasons.

You came yesterday in teamspeak and trolled me.... but whatever

If you cheated on your steam account, even if the cheat was undetected, you will get VAC banned after 2-3 months, it's a guarantee. Just a heads up.

-1 no for me, mainly because u tried to get aegean and myself to unban u from the servers without consulting the others and u even said "our excuse will be...", this happened over teamspeak btw

VERY disrespectful, hacker, when he was playing, he was very much a troll, and what I believe to be a big liar. :|

Decision: -1-1-1

Why: Hacking, (PERIOD), trolling, disrespectful. But overall, WALL-HACKS.

Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have the part that says " Hai guys, I use walls stamped on your face.

Once a hacker, always a hacker.

Along with once a troll, always a troll.

Either way, you shouldn't be lifted, ever. Once you cross the line into chamville to feel better at games, in no way will you ever deserve anything else but the VAC ban you deserve regardless of your attitude before&after. We have no idea (As far as I know) how long you used those hacks, and even then it's irrelevant to the point.

And with you constantly trying after the massive fail you had, I say even a forum ban - you need to go elsewhere. That's my opinion. You getting unbanned would simply place disappointment in my heart for xG, since all OTHER hackers get banned without warning and left that way. And yet special Oscar gets to walk free cause he claims to be okay now? No sir. ANY other hacker would get ignored on the spot.

+1 At keeping him banned. ^^ he shouldn't have disgraced us with those hacks. Lifting him would just impact our reputation to make it look like we welcome hackers. =_=