r0bot

Got banned for "wallhack"

my friend is a hacker and he did some shit there, but they arrest us both :D i was in Denmark before, its a very nice country, i didnt like 1 thing that theres alot of immigrants.

Way too many, and they are causing too many problems. There must have been many in jail too :P ?

Yeah I can vouch that he doesn't hack, I saw that ban on the sourcebans and I was wondering why it happened.

He's just a good player, pisses me off since he kills me when I rebel on jailbreak -.-

But we'll see what Rabid has to say.

You were banned for a week.. which if you were in fact hacking should have been a perm. And you needed 3 admins to decide on if it was true hacking. +1 for unban. I have seen you play before and you are a genuinely good player.

+1 to shorten the ban to 1 day. R0bot is a legit player and I guess rabid was mad or something but it still doesn't mean he should've banned you for that long just because you told him to "fuck off" I'm eager to see his input!

Just want to point out who are the 2 other mods/admins that agreed with you?

did you get any proof?

besides i know robot a bit i doubt he hacks...

just ought to let u guys know, a mod can temp ban someone if they think they are hacking but arent sure, they can later post proof of the person hacking for a ban request, if the banning mod doesnt post it before the temp ban is up, then they'll be banned from the servers for not providing proof

+1 to unban

I hate to say it but R0bot is an extremely skilled player, just as Segway is. He doesn't wall hack or anything else, just legit pure skill

Got banned from the server for 1 week. I was playing on the server like always nothing special.. then admin rabid comes and banned me for "wallhacking" i told him that i have no cheats, but he didnt wanted to listen me.

Sorry about the late post on this, There was no more admins on, it was late at night, and i got a complaint, i come in and spec the guy for a couple of rounds, It was on new summer beta, or w\e.

He goes into the pool vent, And look's directly at a ct, threw a wall that is leading up. me and keymaster were both spectating him, and it was enough for a ban by my standards, i am not some retard who can't tell apart a hacker from a non hacker. Let him serve his week ban, and it was not permanent, he should consider him self lucky.

------

The ban reason was a misunderstanding, was ment to be wallhacking. The reaosn repeat was put in there is because, The warden gave orders as i was banning, and i asked for a repeat, cause was not paying attention cause of this. Sorry about that little misunderstanding.

Actually you are retarted dude, your friend bhop scripts, and since I've scripted b4 you cant bhop like that, unless your going 54 fps max, and FPS maxing isnt aloud on xG servers.

So clearly you dont know what cheating is.