Sign in to follow this  
Sporky

CT Ban(Not permanent)Toby the Slave

I know this isn't that big of a deal but i don't like getting lied to.

Map: Canyon Dam

Game: JB

Reason: Shot open vents, casually denied it saying he only knifed it.

My reasoning for this small ban: Opening vent is small thing compared to what others do and often is resolved with just a slay, but if done continuously a Ct Ban. I would have been fine if Toby admitted that he opened Armory vent and slayed himself, but he goes denying opening them, and then some of the Cts, asks does it matter?( i edited that part out) and quite frankly it does matter because if no one upholds Motd/rules who will?

Proof: i don't know, its a small clip i edited a bit of him "knifing" vent and denying it, The Moderator known as Herbert was there to confirm his denial, but did not see the actual event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f39Q2-xpaaQ&feature=youtu.be

This probably won't be considered a big deal considering it was LR, and no real damage could have been done. Some people dont consider it to be a vent either.

But yes, he lied completely.

This probably won't be considered a big deal considering it was LR, and no real damage could have been done. Some people dont consider it to be a vent either.

But yes, he lied completely.

Your right its not that big of a deal, normally i would have brushed it. But for me to see him do it, and completely deny it, is what irks me off. A vent is a Vent. If he just answered truthfully, i would have been completely fine. whether he slayed or not.

doesnt matter if its LR or not still broke a vent...

but ya thats a slay =/ if he did it over and over then ct ban but once...

No, you don't slay for Breaking vents during LR. I've been told in the pass NOT to do so. I mean, during LR, ts CAN'T REBEL, and some people just want to explore

"CTs cannot open a vent unless they are last CT" Taken straight from MoTd, and As Duke said A vent is a vent. They can explore but don't open up a vent to do it, whether it be Lr or just during a normal round.

This isn't as big of a deal, i know, but after this incident most of the Cts asked does it matter if he broke open vents? This question came up from some xG members while in-game. Its part of Motd so it does matter.

@ Arthman, I seen a handful of people slayed during Lr for opening vents, by mods and admins.

Yeah, it really irritates me when people blatantly lie to me like that but, this can't really be a bannable offense, sorry :/

I know its not suppose to an extremely serious, maybe just for a day. I just want him to know not to do it anymore, and don't lie to other members of the clan.

alright look i accept the fact that i shot at vents

the gate vent i purposely did so i can drop my guns

the cell vent i did knife it but i didnt realize that i opened it

wont ever happened again

and i didnt know that you were talking about the gate because i wasn't thinking about the gate when you said vent