Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Fucking Parents

They are so fucking stupid.

Situation:

My girlfriend and I walked all the way home since my mom was at my lil brothers track meet, we intended on going to the mall behind my house. we got home put our bags down and she had to go to the restroom, i didn't bring my key with me so i went back outside to re-do the screen on the window i broke in through.

my mom calls.

she says "where are you?"

"home"

"is _______ there?"

"yes we are-"

"you are not supposed to be home with someone when nobody else is there"

"we are ab--"

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HOME WITH SOMEONE WHEN NOBODY IS THERE!"

"we are ab----"

"IM COMING HOME YOU BETTER STAY THERE"

hang up

now my girlfriend is mad at me, because she thinks that she got me in trouble.

so instead of leaving we sit on the couch and watch some TV.

30 minutes later my mom still isn't home, but i think maybe she is in traffic, the track meet is on the other side of town.

my sister gets home from the meet.

she tells me im in deep shit.

im like not really maybe if mom wasnt such a fucking retard there would be no trouble here.

my gf tells me she wants to go home.

sister cant take her, she is late for a meeting.

so we wait again for my mom

15 minutes later i call her, she says she is still at the track meet, i say fuck you stupid bitch _______ needs a ride home and we have been waiting for you.

she says she is leaving now and coming home.

she hangs up

my dad gets home

he says he can take her.

call my mom and say turn the fuck around and go watch him run, you need to support him at his first meet

she says no she is already half way home.

i tell her she is full of shit she says that she already left so she isnt going back.

i told her that she is a fucking retard.

get home after dropping my gf off at her house.

she starts giving me shit about having her over when nobody is home

i tell her to shut the fuck up because if she would let me speak more than 2 syllables at a time then she would know that we had been home for less than 5 minutes and we were just putting our backpacks down and getting drinks/using restroom

she said well why didn't you just go then? nobody is stopping you, i only said i was coming home to scare you from having sex

i said FUCK YOU STUPID BITCH WE DIDN'T LEAVE BECAUSE YOU SAID NOT TO LEAVE AND NO WE WEREN'T HAVING SEX AND DIDN'T INTEND ON IT BUT HEY THANKS FOR THE IDEA YOU FUCKNUT

she shut up and went to her room and shut the door.

TL;DR: why are parents so fucking stupid and 2 faced?

clearly ur mom is a tryhard christian with trust issues, and tell her to chill the fuck out and to stop trying to be so controlling, and u probably only needed 5-10 minutes lol

shes not christian, she used to be lutheran when she was a kdi, but gave it up shortly after entering college. not to mention she got pregnant with her first kid at the age of 23 when she and my dad were both unemployed, i think that she thinks i am too stupid to know how to control my own life, and too stupid to understand consequences of actions.

when infact, she is the stupid one. i think i qualify for smarter than her when i am taking classes in hs she didn't even attempt to take in college. and when i build both my computer and hers from scratch, and then have to show her how to do shit on MICROSOFT WORD.

she is the stupid one.

Same deal here man, it's a parent, of course they're going to be cautious around you when you're home alone with your girlfriend. You have no idea what soars around the mind of female mother when she realizes her child is home with another girl, especially when considering the relationship status between you two is dating. Try explaining to your mother in a calm manner about what you're educated of, and say you're sorry. Sure, your mother is an idiot, but at least give her some respect for worrying about you, and that's probably the only good thing. Besides, age is the source of wisdom, your mom is probably just worried about you making stupid mistakes.

^ I laughed at Serbian Comment. But i know what its like having a bitchy ass mom, My mom is an extreme Hypocrite... and the Worst addition is that my is also Bipolar so everything she does, whether it be sad,angry, shes blows it off the charts. I always try not getting mad at her cause its not like she can help herself.

That is very frustrating. And I have the same feelings. A lot of times my mom asked me something when im in trouble, i said litterly half a word: and she just goes on and on and on and on for ten minutes. By this point i just get pissed myself and yell back.

Her grounding explanation: I disrespected her.

I mean i love her and everything and we have a pretty good relationship but honestly sometimes..

>mwf moms

-.-