carsN

boxxy (formerly Lissa, nero)

Stego, just shh. We do know who lissa is, and what he is like in-game, he used to play here before you were in xG, you don't even know anything about it other than this 1 occurence.

@Poncher, he paid for mod.. also, I know, but I wanted him to say it...

Cod, calm your 13 year old ass down, we all don't like people, no one like's everyone, we just have the decency to NOT freak out on them, and just calmly and respectfully -1. Not hard...

cods rage out shows why we dont have pay for mod, last thing we need is someone with admin letting their emotions get the better of them

Amen...

10char

cods rage out shows why we dont have pay for mod, last thing we need is someone with admin letting their emotions get the better of them

But SILLY US and being desperate for money, we decided to give it to 3 people, and so on that day, many kids begged their mommy and daddy for $50 to stop being freekilled on Jailbreak :(((((

Also Cod, calm your tits, their are nicer ways to -1 instead of the way you just said it -__-

We could +1 because you know...everyone deserve's another chance!

If you think I'm serious...get out

No, but really, -1 for reasons above

Big -1.

God no, he is a troll and does not deserve to be in the clan. All he does is troll and lie on the forums. He is nothing like he says, and will only hurt the clan, instead of helping it. All he did was pretend he was a girl, he even fooled Duckii Jr. for some time.

Prime examples of just disgusting, profane acts:

this one time' date=' my vagina ripped open, and it made a cross shape filled with blood[/quote']

<18:42:36> "Lissa"

: Invalid command or missing parameters: /me licks rabid's penis lightly

And this time, you changed your name to a popular person's name, just to increase your chances of getting in, which is bullshit and should not be rewarded.

You don't deserve to come back, after what you did. You can play on the servers just fine, but don't join again.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you -1 get the fuck out I had to be called in like what 5 to 4 times cuz you are first being racist and disrespecting plus trolling I had to silence him then give him a little talk on how not to be racist now I hope I'm not the only one here saying this isn't a baby sitting service and I won't fuckin lecture you again so I'm sticking with -1 till I fucking die

Why do we keep you here?

Anyway, -1 hurr hurr troll reasons above etc etc.

Poncher if you had met the guy you would realize he is probabaly the most disrespecful person that has ever been on the xG servers.

Lol lissa was in xG wayyyyy b4 u were. Ive dealt with him multiple times. I never +1'd the faggot, just showing why we shouldnt have pay for mod...

And this time, you changed your name to a popular person's name, just to increase your chances of getting in, which is bullshit and should not be rewarded.

Funniest part of this thread thus far.

-1 No no.... FOR CHRIST SAKE NOOOOOO!!!

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Scared gonna crawl in the corner because it seems like a Tarin is forming!

Dude never talk about him what happend happend NOW STOP WITH THE TARIN JOKES!!!