Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

Slipery Fingers

are you coming with or without your wallhack?

Without man, over that. I can acually play now (PC) plus I am still doing that live stream tommorow, I would have to be stupid to do so with hacks >_<

Plus when/if I get moderater/member I want to do shit like doug and ptfg [Play The fucking game]

He's been apart of the clan before. He would be a great asset to Xeno Gamers community. He frequently plays on our Counter-Strike: Source servers, and understands the clan as a whole. Overall, he's a great guy and there is not reason to not allow him to become a member. +1

decision: +1

why: He is a great guy.It was his fault that he left, but hopefully he is back for good

maturity: 9/10

activity: 8/10

decision: +1

why: He is a great guy.It was his fault that he left, but hopefully he is back for good

maturity: 9/10

activity: 8/10

I/We can't really say that It was my choice, but say what you want it isn't my voice

Sorry slipery but once a hacker always a hacker.....

i dont want a hacker in our community

and if your 17 you should be old enough to know how to act

If not then you have a problem...

Sorry slipery but once a hacker always a hacker.....

i dont want a hacker in our community

and if your 17 you should be old enough to know how to act

If not then you have a problem...

You havn't seen him play at ALL. Don't just make the assumption he hacks. I KNOW he doesn't anymore.

Once a hacker, always a hacker?

I am sorry but that is one of the most ignorant things I have heard for a long time.

That is like saying once a nose picker, always a nose picker, You don't even know why I had to leave so you truthfully cannot make that assumption.

Also I didn't want to tell you earlier why I left, but I see a reason too now. I left the first time because of you, there. It is why I always have acted strangely around you and most likely always will.

What you said earlier "once a hacker, always a hacker" is just like saying "once a smoker always a smoker" you are able to stop, like I said earlier what else did I have too do? Nothing, I was trapped in a room for seven hours a day, with a shitty laptop and css/minecraft. There is a reason I am coming back to this clan, and it is not because there is nothing else out there, there sure as hell is. It is because I know that I have moved on from doing things like that, and as I said earlier you can make all the rumors you want, that is your choice not mine.

I have told many people this before, and I will tell you and all of the forum. When I was "caught" hacking it was one of the few times that I had, I had never done it on my PC only on my laptop.

-Thank You

Slipery Fingers

Once a hacker, always a hacker?

That is like saying once a nose picker, always a nose picker

this is true? so what your saying pick ur nose once your never gunna pick it ever again, your always gunna pick ur nose no matter what...

im gunna -1 you, as people are saying you hacked, whats to say your not gunna do it again no matter how long you've been away.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

I KNOW he doesn't anymore.

do you have proof of this?

I'm confus, did he hack on our servers?

But since I didn't see it, +1 because I've known Mr.Shhhlippery for a while in xG. He was a good moderator and was always active. Plus he makes cool montages on youtube.

decision:+1

why:he was a good moderator and just because he hacked before doesn't mean that he cant get another chance. If he does hack then we can ban him and take him off the clan

maturity:9/10

activity:8/10

But dude, you're autistic. I don't want to have to deal with any of that autistic bullshit anymore. I'll gladly give you a + 1 when you can prove that you've gone to an insane asylum, have an 18 inch cock, or any of the bullshit stories you've fed us. What I'm really saying is stop feeding us bullshit and we'll be cool. -1

^ fuck you scrapped, stop trying to get 100 posts in a rushed amount of time, be patient you piece of ballsack.