Rhododendron

Xg Member Gallery

That's a nice photo, Cloud; you can't see how ugly you are.

Also if you're going to call me out, you should probably keep yourself in check too, seeing that you have random girls from the internet as your avi.

And you have some poorly designed spray as yours. What's your point? I never claimed to be the girl in my picture, as I am not, and had anyone asked, I would have told them so.

Also if you're going to call me out, you should probably keep yourself in check too, seeing that you have random girls from the internet as your avi.

you can't even make a signature right

And you have some poorly designed spray as yours. What's your point? I never claimed to be the girl in my picture, as I am not, and had anyone asked, I would have told them so.

Don't be calling people ugly if you don't even have your own pic as your own avatar, also it may not be you, and you may tell people it ISNT you(if they asked) but you're giving people the perception that it IS you, go look at your profile and take a look at the statuses those people made. #WeAreDoneHere

Don't be calling people ugly if you don't even have your own pic as your own avatar, also it may not be you, and you may tell people it ISNT you(if they asked) but you're giving people the perception that it IS you, go look at your profile and took a look at the statuses those people made. #WeAreDoneHere

Why would you get that type of perception? I'm not.

Don't be calling people ugly if you don't even have your own pic as your own avatar, also it may not be you, and you may tell people it ISNT you(if they asked) but you're giving people the perception that it IS you, go look at your profile and took a look at the statuses those people made. #WeAreDoneHere

If I had known you were so sensitive, I wouldn't have made the joke in the first place. And telling someone that they can't jokingly say something about someone else because they're smart enough to keep photos of themselves off of an internet forum is so silly. But if you really think so, why don't you preach that to the people it actually applies to?

By the way, if you haven't realized, I've been around xG for about a year now. My pictures have always been girls or guys that I've found attractive. That's just it. Is it really any different from Bee's avatar? Of course it is; I'm a woman and I find other women attractive.