RoSSeR

lolz it's been fun

I bet you were thinking it's a troll thread lolz, but it isn't. I am actually leaving because of many reasons including that i haven't interacted with xG for a while. Other reasons i would rather not talk about. In case u didn't know who i am. I am RoSSeR and i've been a proud member of xG since april of last year and played since december of 2010. i got to admit i had a lot of fun with you guys whether it's on jailbreak, teamspeak, or w/e. Since i am leaving the spot of tf2 division leader i believe u guys are good hands. What i really enjoyed was jumpstarting tf2 for xG with a lot of the xG guy's Many Thanks for helping :D. Also thank you to the guys that helped me get past my dad this year. I will miss this clan and some of the many great people that plays these servers. I will creep around on the servers and forums whenever i get a chance just for the hell of it :D. I'll cya u guys around :D

:(. Well, it's been great while you were here and it was nice seeing you on the tf2 servers . Hope you can reconsider your choice and if your leaving , add me on buddy list so I can talk to you sometime.

I probs know the reasons you are leaving, and some not. We've had are ups we've had are downs, i will truly miss you rosser It's been great knowing you keep up with me in steam

may what ever comes next in your life be good. cya mang

Oh no, Rosser is leaving D:

We are losing all of our oldfags!

But Rosser we have had plenty of fun in your time here!

I'll miss you boat loads!

Keep in touch and godspeed <3

No worries, bud - Sad to see you AND Cow go. I'll keep up business for Tf2.

Keep it real, brother~

syN~