Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

[Submission] SliperyFingers

Why the fuck was I mentioned in this thread? I had no thoughts related to your matters Slips. lol

Yes, but I was scrimmaging with you when shit hit the fan, there for you were involved, which is why I apologized to you.

+1, He is fairly knowledgable of the rules, and in my short time I've seen him on jailbreak a lot. He also is mature, and seems very regretful of what he did.

+1, he is very nice, mature, active on teamspeak, and helped me with moderator commands when i first got mod

people are +1ing because they don't know he hacked on our servers, i dont know why can he still play, he ragequited xg and went to t3k, hacked there and got banned there, and then he told us bullshit stories to get unbanned like saying he was in an insane asylum.

people are +1ing because they don't know he hacked on our servers, i dont know why can he still play, he ragequited xg and went to t3k, hacked there and got banned there, and then he told us bullshit stories to get unbanned like saying he was in an insane asylum.

I was in an "insane asylum" I wasn't lying about the death of my father, nor my cynical depression, I don't want to start a "flame war" because I don't want to. You can fell what you want, but I was just scrimmaging with Rabid/aram/mohammad/psycho, and went positive, if you think I hacked i'll show you the demo I recorded.

I dunno, he did hack in our scrim server and then lied about it. He did come clean after but yeah, I'll talk to Silence and Serb first as a hack = perm ban.

Decision: +1

Why: this guy knows how to play xg servers, and his youtube vids are pretty bomb also =D

Maturity: 8/10

Activity: 8/10