Sign in to follow this  
DCook

Spongeboob, SithSaber and probably more.

So I just hopped on surf today to play with a friend for the first time in 2 days and low and behold we have mic spammers, trollers, people being racist, spawnkilling and just generally being derps. So of course I started demoing. For some reason you can't hear me but I keep trying to tell them that they should stop (others heard me and should be able to say the same). I have 3 demos and it's just full of stuff. I have the main 2 but as you watch you will probably see way more.

These 2 have been bothering the Surf servers for awhile, Spongeboob came back in the 3rd demo as <3Hannah<3:

Spongeboob: STEAM_0:0:35976192

SithSaber2: STEAM_0:0:44694544

Here are the demos:

derps.dem

derp2.dem

derp2_2.dem

Sorry no ticks but there was way to much to dissect it into ticks.

i was there, they were trolling super hard and being extremely rude to a girl named megan that did nothing at all. i tried to record them too but always started at the wrong time.

Saber is the most annoying 10 year old on the face of the planet. They where all trolling. Also you forgot to mention that zilch was portal camping like a mofo. (not sure if thats in your demo's because i cant open them). +1+1+1+1 Ban/mute them all.

Microphone cut out a bit and we cant hear yours, but I do remember you warning about teleport camping with Zilch(second one), and I asked Sith to stop more than once(second one near the end and all of the third one). Also Sponge can be seen clearly trolling a few time mainly near the end of both the second and third demo's.

They kind of were getting me mad which is why I quit in the second one, because if you're not having fun why play? ^^;

+1 thought they were "cool" at first.

but when they started coming on the servers and just being absolute idiots I thought to myself that I really hated them.

I've been there when spongeboob comes in as "Hannah" and its really really annoying.. so yeah.

+1 They give spongebob a bad name. Oh and they broke the rules.

Ya spongebob is awsome Wait they broke rules oh my gebus who cud do such a thing

also

+1 heard of em doin this b4 but they left b4 i got on to stop them