Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

Moderator submission for gmod

I know I resigned from CSS, but I still have power there and I'd like power in gmod, I'd play gmod RP a lot more than TTT or CSS, mostly because the community on CSS is starting to annoy me, but the gmodrp community is fun. On a weekday i'd probably play for at least 2-3 hours, and weekends depending on how much I go outside 5-6 hours....

I've been in the "RP-business" for about 2-3 years now and I've been a mod on another server before I joined xG (in may 2011).

Yes I realize i've left 2 times, and I do get reminded of that nearly every day, although there are about 5 "oldfags" who have left 3+ times ._. and they don't get reminded -.-, anyways, I do have experience, and I am willing to accept new things that have changed in rp since then, and I am willing to learn anything I need to.

P.S: I don't know if we're allowed to apply for gmod moderator yet, but Mojo did it (and is probably going to get denied :C), but he never was told "You can't apply yet" sooo.... :P

Meh no1 +1ing u lol

i cant really determine but if i could i +1 u

i dont no much about gmod tried playing it and was clueless lol

started breaking tons of rules that i didnt no so i left to avoid trouble

but anyways on CSS he was a good mod i think we should have him mod on gmod

I believe this falls under my area now? :3

Yuppppp!

Anyway, he can apply for this. The choices won't be made till' later but he can apply.

+1. That's all I'll say, for now. I think you're great and once the servers up we'll begin selecting you guys for all this via promo/demo. :3