Sign in to follow this  
UndeadPixels

i was banned and i must protest

This is stupid... you know banning people for no reason destroys population.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Oh yea and i wasnt flooding the server. i just typed a message just like any other person

[MEDIA=imgur]juTAO[/MEDIA]

^^^^^^^^^^

You may not need proof. But I would like some. And I would like to see Kermit's side of this. +0

Sorry i didnt take any screen shots didnt think of it since i thought he would just ungag me. but i got banned and i have no idea why. my friend who was in the game asked and he said that i was flooding. so i really dont know i just want kermit to say something.

General MOTD.

Welcome to Xeno Gamers!

Website is: Xeno Gamers

1. Admins must follow the rules and have final say about decisions on a server.

2. No advertising in our servers.

3. No cheating on our servers. This includes wall hacking, aim bots, transparent texture packs etc.

4. No impersonating admins or other members.

5. No trolling whatsoever. Verbally attacking a person will get you banned.

6. Keep all language PG- 13 on the servers, forum, and Teamspeak. *You will not be kicked/slayed/banned for cussing. However, if you are doing it excessivly to troll or abuse someone it will have repercussions.

7. Do not bring up or make remarks to political stances, religions, leaders, nations, or touchy subjects.

8. Do not whine or suck up to admins.

9. Do not argue with admins.

10. All sprays and avatars must be PG- 13 and cannot have nudity in them.

11. Racism and sexism is frowned upon in our servers, using it excessively or in an insulting manner is not allowed at all. IF a mod or higher warn you to stop (by gagging or muting) , you must stop. This is the first and only warning you get and it must be in this manner. If you do say something racist or sexist, it must be very minimal and not in an offensive way and if not stopped after a warning, you will be punished severally.

12. No using voice changers ingame, if a mod or admin asks you to turn it off, you must turn it off. (must be obvious ie. autotune)

13. All furries and bronies will be banned

Read the motd

Jk lol, I put that in there. If they were banned for that, then half of the community would be gone.

But yeah a week seems long. Lets see what kermit says.

Thanks trente and now let me explain you and your friends kept spaming chat and mics so i gagged/muted you and then when i ungag/unmute you, i got hated on by both of you and i would have never banned you guys but i was on teamspeak with @@silence and he told me to ban you so ill send this thread to silence, and you can freely talk to him.

Read the motd

Jk lol, I put that in there. If they were banned for that, then half of the community would be gone.

But yeah a week seems long. Lets see what kermit says.

oh god i guess i gotta go on a server n !ban @me 5000000 "im a furry :(" XD

but uh yeah lets wait for kerm kerm =D

well thats ironic he just posted....

Yeah I said to ban you, since the description I was given was telling me you were acting severe. You will stay banned for a week. Might change if you respond appropriately (which you haven't)

Yeah I said to ban you, since the description I was given was telling me you were acting severe. You will stay banned for a week. Might change if you respond appropriately (which you haven't)

Ok so this is what happend. some guy joined the server and started playing music. He got muted, i said that he should be able to play it if every didnt care wich no one did and i guess that got me gagged. by then i was mad because he gagged me so i had my friend (not the guy playing music idk who he is) ask kermit why i was gagged. he said i was spamming, wich i wasnt. so then the guy that was playing music started to spam chat about how kermit was selfish and was a dick admin, and the only thing that said bad about it was that i didnt deserve to be gagged. idk what made him upset about me but im sorry and i would really like to be unbanned i play in the server daily and i really would like to go and play right now.

on the chat you and your friend flooded the server please dont try. it popped up like 1000x times i swear

Well. It didn't..... If you know his friends name you can search him. But for now it's a +1 for a shorter ban.

The only thing he did was disrespect a little... And he has shitty binds.

Either way, in those logs after being gagged for something instead of calmly stating his side to kermit, and talking it out. he resorts to calling kermit a bad admin and a gay admin, which is disrespect. which is also bannable.