Sign in to follow this  
Jarevlood

I wanna Apply :D

+1

Why: He's been on the servers for a while and is very nice and knows the rules.

Mature: 8/10

Activity: 9/10

Good luck :strawberry:

Decision: 0

Reason: Occasionally freekills; not only is there a lot of accusations but I've witnessed it myself. I'll sit on it for a while then change my decision.

Maturity: 7/10

Activity: 9/10

By the way; check that spoiler :)

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_04_3.jpg.1180ceea5b8768b8dc4dbe003494536b.jpg

--

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_04_4.jpg.50c7e99ac9034f95480266c919a69863.jpg

--

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_04_5.jpg.612634542e07620c8fe25c4ea12e3643.jpg

Decision: -1

Why? Inmature IMO, freekills on JB. Talks trash sometimes, then gets slapped around the next match.

Matury: 6/10

Activity: 8/10

I might change in the future... As of right now, no.

Look at redstone's post
Still dont see what you are talking about I dont use a voice changer... If he posted something just give me a Link and ill check it out but i can assure u i dont use a voice changer

Decision: -1

Reason: Asking for +1 and immature.

Maturity: 4/10

Activity: 8.5/10

Only good thing is that your active.

He's fairly active, but thats as good as it gets. I'v had to warn him and slay him multiple times for freekilling, he's immature and i'v seen him disrespect on more than one occassion.

Also, make your application post a lot more detailed and for f**k sake, use correct grammar. You can get let off with missing a few full stops or not capitalising your letters, but don't ever use "plz", it makes me want to punch you through the internet.