Sign in to follow this  
carsN

carsn

Please take this into careful consideration.

Also, just a side note - someone else was falsely banned instead of me, and I would like for them to be unbanned as I feel that is entirely unfair. I joined the servers and owned up to it, and explained it to the mod that banned me (though I was rudely cut off with a ban).

Well I really dont think you should be unbanned mainly because you have not changed in the 5 minutes from when you were banned. There is lots of proof of you trolling and just because some people like when you troll doesnt make it ok. When you troll you are making fun of a person at their own expense. Plus, you are racist and even when you are not trolling you are extremely inappropriate. Take some time off the servers and apply again.

Well I really dont think you should be unbanned mainly because you have not changed in the 5 minutes from when you were banned. There is lots of proof of you trolling and just because some people like when you troll doesnt make it ok. When you troll you are making fun of a person at their own expense. Plus, you are racist and even when you are not trolling you are extremely inappropriate. Take some time off the servers and apply again.

5 minutes after I was banned, though you weren't on when I was. I wasn't trolling at all when I was just banned, and the only reason you see me as a troll is because, I'll admit it, I always troll you. I see you as a catholic cowboy, and most of the server doesn't really like you. I'm sorry to tell you, but it's true. Even the person you got to ban me, serbian, doesn't like you. You're just annoying, and so we troll you to get you to leave, plain and simple. This all goes back to my grudge statement.

1st Problem. You were suppose to be banned last night, but instead were banned this morning when the problem was corrected.

2nd Problem. You are actually trying to start a flame war on your own un-ban thread.

-1 on the unban.

1st Problem. You were suppose to be banned last night, but instead were banned this morning when the problem was corrected.

2nd Problem. You are actually trying to start a flame war on your own un-ban thread.

-1 on the unban.

1. It's not my fault I wasn't banned correctly.

2. I'm not starting a flame war, I'm just telling you why we troll you. You've started this with me ages ago, about nobody liking me, but you don't understand that it's nearly the opposite way around.

1. It's not my fault I wasn't banned correctly.

2. I'm not starting a flame war, I'm just telling you why we troll you. I'm a cross-dressing/acting little boy, started about nobody liking me, but you don't understand that it's nearly the opposite way around.

1.You were still banned for a reason. You're acting like because you were banned at a different time, it doesn't mean you should be banned at all.

2.You are starting a flame war.

P.S. WAY more people in xG like @@Stegosaurus than you; this is mostly due to the fact that you are a crossdressing/acting 14 year old troll who whines on the internet, probably due to issues in real life.

1.You were still banned for a reason. You're acting like because you were banned at a different time, it doesn't mean you should be banned at all.

2.You are starting a flame war.

P.S. WAY more people in xG like @@Stegosaurus than you; this is mostly due to the fact that you are a crossdressing/acting 14 year old troll who whines on the internet, probably due to issues in real life.

I'm not acting like I shouldn't be banned because I was incorrectly banned, I would have posted this appeal regardless. I just waited until I was actually banned to post a ban appeal.

I'm not starting a flamewar. I've already stated why I said what I said.

Sure there are more people like Stegosaurus, but they're only maybe 1/20 of the people who play on RPG surf. I don't play anywhere but RPG surf, and the community there is much more relaxed than anywhere else.

-1 u dissrespect and troll EVERY1 not just stego EVERY1 + just cuz u dont like some 1 doesnt give u the right to troll them just mute them in player list or leave

Just because Stegosaurus doesn't like me doesn't give him the right to watch me like a hawk and flip out over every little mistake that everyone makes once in a while. If he doesn't like me, he should just mute me and leave.

Okay too tell you the truth a lot of people do not want carsn to be banned in the first place and he does not troll really he just gets under your skin I do not know how you let him get to you but he is not a bad person to tell you the truth. Yes sometimes he can annoy people grow up and do this esc>player list> players name. Carsn even tells you this so ending with that the perma ban thing I think was to much.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

>Flame War

I do not get what you are implying with that post at all stego

he does not troll really he just gets under your skin

Hrmm. Trolling = Getting under your skin. -1 on the unban. You troll and disrespect CONSTANTLY and I was tempted to ban you when I was on.

Hrmm. Trolling = Getting under your skin. -1 on the unban. You troll and disrespect CONSTANTLY and I was tempted to ban you when I was on.

To tell you the truth Mick you do not even go on rpg I have been on rpg server for quite never seen you once I hear you are a jail break person honestly when you came on everyone wanted you out of the server including me you thought you had higher authority when really you aren't shit just a mod. Also you wanted to ban almost everyone on the server.

Now, I aint no fancy xg member,and I'm gonna let this thread run it's course but carsn is one of the coolest guys in the server. One of the coolest!

ya themick don't come on rpg surf if u want to mess it up for us. We like it the way it is who cares if we lesson to music that's our decision to make it stop or not if your annoyed then live dont mess it up for us. Oh and im at a 0 for now because u do troll carsn, and as a xG member i have to inforce the rules to so 0

Ok, time for everyone to put their big boy pants on & listen up.

1: Lissa (Carsn) is a troll, cross dresser, flamer, e.t.c.

2: He's not welcome on our servers, imo. For reasons I will not state unless asked.

3: Mick is a mod, and when he's on the servers & there are no admins, div leader e.t.c, he's the boss. What he says goes, got it? So if he doesn't want music playing, deal with it. He has powers, you don't. He can make decisions & has a higher e-thourity than you. k? Good.

4: -1 you should NOT be unbanned. You were cool when people thought you were a girl.. kinda. And you know what? I hope your friends find out you act like a girl on the internet & try to get a rise out of young pre-pubescent boys such as yourself.

Good day.

I hope your friends find out you act like a girl on the internet & try to get a rise out of young pre-pubescent boys such as yourself.

I don't think you have much room to state this as it adds much flame to this thread.

In regards to your unban request, you are staying banned for quite some time. You have tried to change your account name several times, and have tried to throw us off by doing so. The best option here is to leave, and not return for quite some time. All you have done is upset a vast majority of members, and we, as a clan, do not approve. You are not obligated an apology for this "unfair" ban. This ban was completely justified in the sense that you were given multiple warnings beforehand. You went overboard, and were caught by a member, so you are banned. Please refrain from making more of these, and you will only receive negative votes in return.

-1, as you had been warned several times, and you continued. We do not need another troll playing on the servers, not any trolls for that matter.