Buckethead

Trees can be mods too? :P

Hello, my xG brethren, bros, bronies, sisters, and players alike! :D

I'm horrible at writing forum posts, but *deep breath* *mario voice* HERE WE GO!

I've been with xG for over 8 months (according to my forum account), at least 4 active and I'm just getting back into things, trying to be as active as I can again.

I've read the rules since my return to activity and try my best to follow the rules.

I don't rage very much over dying, I might just laugh and move on. If I do rage in text chat, I'm just screwing around :P

I absolutely hate freekilling and feel like a real douche canoe when I do so. When I learn that I've freekilled, I try

to gather all of the information, apologize and take action in slaying myself when necessary.

I'm not the greatest warden, but I think mods are more useful when sitting back observing the situation like a human security camera :P I could be like someone's third eye!

I'm not going to go on a spiel about why you shouldn't hate bronies, this isn't the place for that, so let's put it aside :3

If I've pissed you off in the past or at some point, I'm sorry and feel really bad that I made you feel bad.

I believe I could be a great addition to the moderating crew of Xenogamers and I hope you feel the same :)

I'm trying to start fresh and make friends here.

I hope my grammar Nazism didn't bore you to death :P

If I become mod I shall love and tolerate the shit out of all of you... I mean... if that.. um... is ok with you guys.

~Flutter

love and tolerate the shit out of all of you

Too much love. -1.

In all seriousness I'm gonna stay at a 0 right now only because you haven't been part of xG all that long, a little more experience goes a long way. I've played a lot with you and you have always been respectful and have followed the rules, so just a little bit more time and I'll be more than happy to change from my 0.

you haven't been part of xG all that long, a little more experience goes a long way.

First time I applied I was 2 months on xG and was told the same thing. I waited a month after that for Aegean to give his final say "Just a bit longer, come back in a month". It's been that long -_- It's been a bit irritating :/ Like Amazon shipping. "Oh we promised it by then, but just wait longer *waits longer* oh wait longer again". Not raging towards you, it's just that it seems like everyone's telling me that now.

I definitely plan on being more active and using Teamspeak, I just got a new headset a while ago for Xbox/PC. I just need to install TS3 on this new build and I'll be ready to party it up :P

I'm gonna go ahead and vote now.

Decision: +1

Why: Very well known and he knows the initial rules of the clan from the time he was here and the news ones we have added.

Maturity: 10/10

Activity: Active on multiple [xG] servers.

Can I close that old one? I was gone when it got re-opened and didn't know it was re-opened. Plox Aegean?

I like this one better.

Edit: Oh wait it is closed nvm

-1 Sorry dude havent really played with you enough or seen you enough to give you a + but still... If I see you on more I may change it :P

You were advertising this thread pretty often in the jailbreak server :/

Edit: Well whatever, I didn't officially -1 you because of that. But I haven't seen you enough to make any decisions. I just wanted to pitch in what i saw