Sign in to follow this  
shiro_

Shiro's Mod App

totally +1

Awesome guy, know the rules like a boss, he doesn't troll or disrespect, always on (do you even sleep?), easy to get along with and well liked by everybody (except for those who don't), always helping the mods/admins out with freekillers/rulebreakers, he's a good rebel, and he's a good CT and warden.

Hope you get mod.

This man right here may be the gayest bird in all the sea, and may like the penile organ. BUT he is one of my better friends on the server and def. deserves to be a mod +1

+1

Reason? Great guy, knows motd and abides it. He is fair when people freekill, a very chill guy. He would be a great addition to the xG moderators. We need more people like him, and he is very active!

Activity: 10/10

Maturity: 9/10

-1 too good at knife fights

/srsmode

[ATTACH]2568.vB[/ATTACH]

Very nice guy.

Great player.

Very active.

Knows the rules well.

5aa4bb35a252d_1.png.0e89147d995e82b312ec80944f1adba1.png

+1 He knows the motd well, and is on quite often. Only thing is sometimes he likes to freekill specific people, but he does slay himself right afterwards. I'd also like to see him use his mic more often.

10/10 activity

9.3/10 maturity

+1, great knowledge of motd and general rules of the clan. His activity in game would contribute a lot to moderating servers.

He knows the motd very well (a little too well), and it gets annoying sometimes when people are screwing around (including me) and he kills them for "delaying" or "detouring".

He does freekill on purpose like what Neo said, but does slay himself afterwards. This can get kinda annoying sometimes and funny as well.

As for when he is warden is good. He controls the Ts well and is a good shot (unfortunately). Though I feel as though I dont see him speaking up as much as some when a warden dies. He can be a warden whore sometimes but like I stated before he is still a good warden.

Even though we dont have the best relationship with each other, I think that he still deserves to be a mod, even though he can be an arse sometimes, thats what it takes to be a good mod.

To quote Jean-Luc Picard, "Good Luck and God's Speed". May the force of the mighty banhammer be with you. +1

Seems like you haven't been in xG for long at all. I still +1 though. Fun to play with, active, obviously knows the rules, and seems willing to do the job!:topsy_turvy: