Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Rabid-Msg to all, you all have big dicks! +1 me!

Welp pretty much just wanna be back in xG to get admin on team speak, silence asked me to rejoin for that reason, Don't really play on the servers, unless i'm really bored. or it's war3.

+1

Causes it Gibbbayyy

He has his ups and down but overall was a fun guy to hang with. on some occasion he went overboard but Still pretty good guy.

-1 Don't see you on very much at all but you are on team speak a lot so I may change it to a + but who knows... Also same with spork can go a little over board some times.

-1 Don't see you on very much at all but you are on team speak a lot so I may change it to a + but who knows... Also same with spork can go a little over board some times.

The fact that i am only on ts, is because all other servers are complete trash, but i love the community, jailbreak is boring after you played the same server for a year.

But if it's going to be activity that get's me back into the clan, then it shall. i can be active if i chose just dislike playing jailbreak, because xG's community has gone to shit, because member sumbisions are completely bias.

+1 oldfag of xg, also he doesnt play on the servers cause he finds them boring, hes on ts a lot more than the other members are so hes proven his activity in the clan, not to mention that as much of a dick as others may think he is, hes helped out the clan a lot more than many actually think

Decision : -1

Reason : This guy has been banned several times on the basis of trolling. We have never had a genuinely decent experience, from banning me falsely on the accusation of "Hacking" in Minecraft, to overall trolling of potential members. He doesn't have anything new to bring to xG, and what he will bring is torture. Don't get me wrong, if you like him, he'll like you, but he is a bad person in my opinion.

He was an even worse admin, abusing people while refusing to give reasons. He would most likely abuse Teamspeak Mod if given. Instead of actually kicking the mic-spammers, all he would do is complain when something doesn't go his way, and ban those who oppose.

tl:dr Troll and Aboose.

Decision : -1

Reason : This guy has been banned several times on the basis of trolling. We have never had a genuinely decent experience, from banning me falsely on the accusation of "Hacking" in Minecraft, to overall trolling of potential members. He doesn't have anything new to bring to xG, and what he will bring is torture. Don't get me wrong, if you like him, he'll like you, but he is a bad person in my opinion.

He was an even worse admin, abusing people while refusing to give reasons. He would most likely abuse Teamspeak Mod if given. Instead of actually kicking the mic-spammers, all he would do is complain when something doesn't go his way, and ban those who oppose.

tl:dr Troll and Aboose.

Can you show me any proof of when i abused? and i have had teamspeak mod, but silence says for me to rejoin xG before he gives it back, because of the new system. and did you not leave xG?

Can you show me any proof of when i abused? and i have had teamspeak mod, but silence says for me to rejoin xG before he gives it back, because of the new system. and did you not leave xG?

I really don't need to. Most of the xG remembers when you had mod, and you abused all the time.

I really don't need to. Most of the xG remembers when you had mod, and you abused all the time.

Um no i did not, but please provide proof? i really want to see it

it's funny cause i never been demoted since rejoining xG within the time i left.

Um no i did not, but please provide proof? i really want to see it

it's funny cause i never been demoted since rejoining xG within the time i left.

Browse the forums. There are plenty of examples.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I don't want to flame this thread. I stated my reason.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

[/color]I don't want to flame this thread. I stated my reason.

Your not flaming this thread you are having a conversation? learn the differnce, all i said is 1, 1 single video of me abusing.

if you cannot bring that to the table then, THEN you sir are complete bullshit.

Your not flaming this thread you are having a conversation? learn the differnce, all i said is 1, 1 single video of me abusing.

if you cannot bring that to the table then, THEN you sir are complete bullshit.

Chill out, dude. I don't have to bring proof if I simply state my opinion. It's my opinion on why you should not be in the clan. Plus, all these admin abuse threads and personal experiences do not help.

THEN you sir are complete bullshit.

Like I said dude, chill. I don't want to flame this thread.