Sign in to follow this  
Echo

Ban Request: Physics

He is constantly lying,trolling, and tries to scam others in trading

1. He sells items he doesn't have

2. He recently scammed someone on an unusual

3.If you ask any tf2 players(most tf2 xgers), he is constantly just lying and spamming fake trades

SS: Please don't hate me if my SS sucks, i a beginner;D, but you can ask other players

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

New Images - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

P.S the last link, he did add the tag, but didnt add bills..

He added the bills first than the tag, tried to quickswitch bills and such.

If it is hard(which it is since i mixed all ss up) read the time when we commented

In all out: if u dont get ss, he tried to shark,scam,and quickswitch bills

He also said "SELLING P.FETTI TOSSLECAP 20 BUDS"

I said "why 20 buds"

response: it's rare

I was on at the time when he was selling his Unusual Troublemaker's Tossle Cap for 20 buds. Echo and I asked him why it was 20 buds and he said "Because it's rare." We then asked him "What makes it rare?" He never answered us even after repeating the question many times over mic and through chat.

The rules of trade stated by @Brian :

-No scamming.

-Everything is allowed, including hats, unusuals, etc.

In this situation, it looks like Physics has offered 41 stranges and most of those are less than .66. At average, he might get 18 refined for those stranges(assuming average is .44 ref). Sharking is the act of preying on high value items for low-tier items and sharking would be considered scamming. The trade attempt Physics was trying to make would be considered sharking , which is a permanent bannable offense.

Seems like the proof is against Physics, scamming, and lying most of all. I believe he should be he should be banned so he won't try to scam future players on our tf2 servers. I just have one question "why would he even think about scamming others most of all a seasoned trader such as Ecko himself.

Well, lets set some things straight.

First, scamming is intentionally offering somebody less than 70% on items, or overcharging 100% on high quality items. This case would in fact be sharking and scamming. Please, use this rule from now on.

Second, there's enough evidence that he is scamming, so he will be banned the next time he's on the server. Let me ban him, so I can ban him permanently ban him from all of xenogamers's servers. (Source Ban is winrar.)

Keep up the good work.