Sign in to follow this  
SGTBLU

Wtf happened?

Yeah but what if Dev. becomes big? Then this issue will arise there, and this entire thing will happen again. It's not the clans, it's the people! They don't like large groups, so once a group becomes even moderately popular, they feel it has lost its touch and is no longer good. Blame the people, not the clans.

Hey everyone, look on the bright side! We can have clan scrims!!!!

As long as we have McKenzie, we'll be fine

Its funny because I do scrim every-so-often and just randomly fire with a auto-sniper or just be a target so that my team mates can shoot them as they kill me. TEAMWORK!

all you newfags do is act like 4 year olds and cry "troll!" at the littlest thing. the servers used to be fun, when i didnt feel like i was running a kindergarden day care.

A clan Syn (Trollface) made.

Also, I agree with jay. It feels more like a babysitting service more than a game.

JayBreeze and EZKILL you guys complain about it being a babysitting job yet you've taken on the role of being a moderator/admin. What's the point of taking on a huge role like that then complaining that it's babysitting? Of course it is, if you didn't expect that to happen you're an idiot. It's your job to take care of problems and help people, if you wanna complain about it don't take the role. Simple as that.

If you wanna give up on something, give up on the big role of being a moderator/admin, not the whole server in general. The server is filled with retards and kids.. It's also filled with people you've grown to be fond of in-game. You don't just give up on the WHOLE just because of one thing being irritating.

Like I said, don't take on the role if you want to complain about it. It was what was to be expected when becoming a moderator.

JayBreeze and EZKILL you guys complain about it being a babysitting job yet you've taken on the role of being a moderator/admin. What's the point of taking on a huge role like that then complaining that it's babysitting? Of course it is, if you didn't expect that to happen you're an idiot. It's your job to take care of problems and help people, if you wanna complain about it don't take the role. Simple as that.

If you wanna give up on something, give up on the big role of being a moderator/admin, not the whole server in general. The server is filled with retards and kids.. It's also filled with people you've grown to be fond of in-game. You don't just give up on the WHOLE just because of one thing being irritating.

Like I said, don't take on the role if you want to complain about it. It was what was to be expected when becoming a moderator.

First off, I never said anything about leaving, or giving up on xG. All i said was it feels like a babysitting service, which it does, but the reason I took the role on was because xG needs people to help it out, and I'm not going to let some whiny people stop me from helping them. Believe me, if I didn't want to be a part of xG, I would've left already..

First off, I never said anything about leaving, or giving up on xG. All i said was it feels like a babysitting service, which it does, but the reason I took the role on was because xG needs people to help it out, and I'm not going to let some whiny people stop me from helping them. Believe me, if I didn't want to be a part of xG, I would've left already..

No point complaining about it if you knew it was going to happen with the role you chose. It's just irritating seeing mods/admins say "IT'S MORE LIKE A BABYSITTING JOB AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OTHER PEOPLE". Not saying that's completely you but you still act like that wasn't what was to be expected. Helping people is babysitting. Some people are stupid some aren't, regardless of that stating the obvious that it's a "daycare" "babysitting" isn't going to make it any easier.

Also when I mentioned giving up etc it wasn't strictly meant for you two, strictly meant for all of the people taking on the role of moderator and admin.

Yeah, I can see why members have left lately and its the reason most people have already said. Too many immature people and complainers. I'll admit, I do those things sometimes, but who doesn't? The people that have been leaving are mostly mods and admins, but most of them stay and still play on the servers today.