Sign in to follow this  
SGTBLU

Wtf happened?

Ok, so here's what's going on. We all have our reasons for leaving. I have mine, Duke has his, et cetera. I'm not going to list them and make you all rage at me, but I mainly joined Dev because a lot of my old xG friends were in it.

But you all seem to take this a bit too seriously :/ I mean, cmon, if you don't have mod+, then what's my obligation for staying? I leave and everyone gets mad at me? Really? I play with my friends and you hate me? I think you all need to realize that it's all just a game; I spend part of my recreational time playing games to relieve the stress of everyday life. I'm not trying to "take xG down".

Hell, I wouldn't have ever heard of xG if my friend Mark didn't invite me to play on jailbreak that one June afternoon. I came here by chance, and I played hundreds of hours on xG servers.

Uh, I don't know where I'm going with this, so yeah.

Tl;dr: it's all for fun

all you newfags do is act like 4 year olds and cry "troll!" at the littlest thing. the servers used to be fun, when i didnt feel like i was running a kindergarden day care.

Agreeing with Heisenberg 100% and I'm going to be honest

I don't want XG to be hated by many people. I joined this gaming clan to make new friends and play videos games, not to make enemies of friends. I also don't want to be like HG were we ban people because they don't like a certain person or clan.

Also if I find out if anyone is harassing Dev people for leaving xG, shit will hit the fan.

Agreeing with Heisenberg 100% and I'm going to be honest

I don't want XG to be hated by many people. I joined this gaming clan to make new friends and play videos games, not to make enemies of friends. I also don't want to be like HG were we ban people because they don't like a certain person or clan.

Also if I find out if anyone is harassing Dev people for leaving xG, shit will hit the fan.

I hate Dev, send your furry army at me bro

A clan Syn (Trollface) made.

Also, I agree with jay. It feels more like a babysitting service more than a game.

they left, so what, they will probably return and this community will continue to get bigger even whitout them, as king j said, this is not the first time something like this has happened.

This is 4th or 5th time a big group of people left, xG will survive lol. Serb and I are still loyal to xG, but yeah it's just a clan and we do this for not only our fun, but your fun too. Just have a good time in xG, don't worry too much about why other people leave, just a gaming clan lol

This. I have been witnessing & told about a lot of slander and trolling thrown our (Or my) way because of assumptions brought up by ill-minded kids with no idea what me or my communities motives are, which I find typical now&days around here. (Sorry :/)

I might as well take the time to sum it up: But in no way am I or anybody with me trying to bring down or cause' harm to xG. And most shit the likes are saying is either bullshit or rage, minding not one of them actually KNOW anything that went on in my mind or group. (They are not mind readers). When I swapped to Gmod to help. I was doing what I felt was best. I made mistakes and let Char have it back. I had already debated leaving quietly prior to this. And did so. Quietly, without bothering any of you. Wiped my stuff off the servers you guys claimed was bad and went about my way. I can't make it anymore simple.

Those whom left xG and followed, left on their terms. Not mine. People are going to clan-hop. It's gaming for you. Deal with it.

I had thought of leaving back when Silence originally had me rejoin anyway. I have always wanted my own thing. I helped with xG back when~ but those days are over. I did what I could when I rejoined and feel that I'd be happier in my own endeavors. This community has grown and the faces are not the ones I knew. And that's fine~ that stuff happens in these things. Is it so bad that I want to build my own community? Am I that much of a problem? I doubt it. And besides, why even bother slandering Dev? We pose no threat. xG has the members, money & servers. So why care? My community will be struggling for a bit. Like many others starting out do. But are you all seriously going to waste time jumping around my feet bitching about it? Perm us like t3k and get permed like HG? You guys should be better then that. After all I wanted to welcome xG among us. But the acts of hostility will be punished within my areas of control if they continue without justifiable cause'. I hardly speak to any xG, I haven't started any shit or attempted to attack servers. Nor have my members as far as I'm aware. So if anything, those slandering are merely showing how immature this community resorts to when people leave. Which, in turn will scare MORE off. So do yourselves a favor, ya'know? It's one of the reasons people are leaving, this place is like a damn soap opera. This is a gaming community. Not Jerry Springer. This much drama is absolutely childish. And it's way too consistent. I don't mean to come off badly about it, but you won't know unless someone tells you~

I will leave off with this, I loved xG. Sadly it isn't my home anymore. I wish you all luck, I really do~

I will be working hard to get my community to par, and those whom wish to act accordingly may play on our servers.

I am aware I'll probably get flamed or taunted for this post; this is fine. Not big surprise~

I love not staying informed. It makes every day just a tad bit more interesting. sYN is awesome by my understanding of him. Why ppl ganna h8 on him?

I'll never understand why leaving a clan is the worst thing possible.

I mean, sure I joined Dev.!

It doesn't mean I hate xG, hate you guys, or hate the servers. I just wanna go do something different. I have the right to, do I not? Am I locked up with everything I have like a marriage or something?

I mean, go ahead and take it seriously, but reality says that wearing a clan tag doesn't mean much if it's community based and not like a supergamingleethaxpr0420headshot360scrimmageclanbattle team or something.

I had fun, but I don't and won't stay here forever. People are allowed to come and go, and I encourage all of you to not follow, but formulate your own opinions about it. There are lots of pros and cons in every opinion, and you need to decide which is more important. Not some other guy.