Sign in to follow this  
Vemp

Vem Submission

+1 cuz I love him (in the most heterosexual way of course)

Maturity: 6/10

Activity: Purdy darn active

overall? he's a homosexual but still +1

EDIT:

I will stay at 0 because I don't think he's ready to join yet. Uses mic too often and should minimize on trolling. This is my honest opinion and if you change your attitude , maybe I'll consider.

You guys can't really just because he's active. He knows the rules , but does he follow it? Think of it that way.

I'll stay at 0 right now, too.

-1 I know its late but he is Immature, He has micspammed on the server a few times, and he always screams into his microphone and I don't believe he should be accepted in.

I will stay at 0 because I don't think he's ready to join yet. Uses mic too often and should minimize on trolling. This is my honest opinion and if you change your attitude , maybe I'll consider.

You guys can't really +1 just because he's active. He knows the rules , but does he follow it? Think of it that way.

Back to -1. Disrespectful to me.

Hyprocite, rude, always has something to say.

Ie:Calls me a douche for ignoring him. then he calls me all the foul words when I ignore him(whos the douche now dafuq). Calls me annoying when i ignore him(dafuq2)

Always tends to fight with a mod(me).

If I do anything wrong such as muting/kicking/banning, he will probably to tell others and other mods/admins of what i did and make up shit just like what he did to reflex(got banned for that)

Always tend to lie and blame things on other people so he doesn't be the one in trouble.

HES ALWAYS BEEN DOING THIS:

1. Fight's with me.

2. *Later on* "Ecko i is sorryT-T FORGIVE ME"

3. *future* fights again

4. "SORRY MAN. U KNOW WHAT, IM DONE WITH ECKO" *later on* "ecko im sorry"

Activity: 8.5/10

Matureness: 4/10