Sign in to follow this  
RedstoneOre

[Fundraising]Livestream Event!

So get this; we draw up a schedule and stream continuously for x hours in an attempt to rack up some server funds. It couldn't hurt to give the idea some consideration; I'd be more than willing to contribute to it along with many others and serbian already gave it his stamp of approval; lemme know what you think of the idea itself then we could advance from there. :D

[xG:C|R] serbianbelavuk *Pain: see if we could get someone to think of somethign

[xG:xT:TB] Redstone Ore: can I have the time lord's stamp of approval? :p

[xG:C|R] serbianbelavuk *Pain: sure

Edit: Prizes! Game codes and steam gifts!

I found a couple of unused codes for stuff in my .txt files; we could have a collaboration of giveaways at this stream if it happens.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_04_97.jpg.cbb422e2da23a69646cf1a0cf37a0cc0.jpg

..how about hat pack draws intermittently?

Sounds interesting. I guess I'm not exactly sure what we'd be doing but I feel like I'd be able to make an ass out of myself somehow so I'm in.

This is a freaking fantastic Idea, I absolutely love it and no sarcasm intended! We could have multiple podcasts at the same time, all running either xG servers or even a group of xG members! I'll talk to silence about this for the summer or one specific weekend

I'd be down for some free stuff :3

Why are y'all low on funds, I thought you guys were doing ok? Did Silence's parents stop paying for everything LOL

+1 Love all the ideas. Free giveaways! Not sure if you said it (short attention span) but would this stuff only be available through the livestream? Encouraging people to watch it?

Hell I'll help. I've done this stuff before and I love it. :)

Like I said great ideas. If this goes through let me know so I can help!

Still a little unsure what the whole live stream would be about though. xD

Uhm, didnt silence say something about hat packs becoming free to make up for the people who paid for admin like me!I read it somewhere im pretty sure, I probably mis-read it as it seems hatpacks are xGs only funds.