Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

Stegosaurus

+1 Stego is a terrible admin...

not ready for it

and he thinks im a troll

Gay right?

Besides you cant handle situations maturely, this thread proves it and your mod thread.

Stego is one of those admins who would slay someone for suspected free-killing immediately if he doesn't like them. If it was a friend he says "I didn't see it," or, "i'll ask him."

I'm going to be straight here. I just don't think he's ready. Simply put. Even before he bought PA he was but on his "last" chance. I don't think someone who is on their last chance of being a member is prepared for PA let alone mod.

1. This is a member protest Not an abuse thread.

2. Member protest needs no proof, just people backing it up.

I would +1 if i was a member. Stego isn't one of the worst people in xG, but he makes it look bad.

Just wanna throw this out there.....NOW DO YOU SEE WHY I THINK PAYING FOR MOD/ADMIN IS A BAD IDEA?! WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW?!

/rage

Considering this isnt even on the same subject as what it was for and has turned into just a thread just to insult me, I dont know why it hasnt closed yet. It is the same people who posted on the thread below this one and isnt even about me abusing me powers, which I havent done, except for a freeslay which occured because a mod and 2 members said that he was camping for lr which I ended up apologizing for and was slayed for, while there is no proof other than that. Mohhamad hasnt even been in a game with me yet where I have admined and he has posted a +1. Just because I paid for admin and you dont like me, doesnt mean you have to try to get me in trouble for something I havent done. You can insult me all you want and watch constantly for any time I slip up just so that you can get me in trouble, I knew that that was what was going to happen when I bought Admin. But the point is is that I still will be doing my job and enforcing the rules to the best of my ability and that until I screw up, which you all think I will, I will continue to do so.

Yeah can someone close this until someone has proof to post?

because those posts above are not very relevant to the matter.

I thought because it was member protest there was no need for proof?

Never said it was needed in the main post.

1. This is a member protest Not an abuse thread.

2. Member protest needs no proof, just people backing it up.

I would +1 if i was a member. Stego isn't one of the worst people in xG, but he makes it look bad.

DUKE WHY DON'T YOU PLAY ANYMORE ;(

TS: Yeah Stego, you freekilled a guy and then said you would slay but then you got killed and you didn't even slay yourself next round after I asked you to. +1 You aren't ready yet.