Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

Stegosaurus

Okay, here's a Recap

1.Member protest Do NOT need proofs. The community get to say what they think.

2. If you claim somebody freekills, Still bring proofs to show everybody. Otherwise, what proves us that you are not lying to try to get rid of stego?

Yeah, the main reason i said we needed proof was because most of these people just have a personal vendetta against him since he bought admin.

Many people feel discontent about the matter which is understandable but if you want to accuse him of admin abuse you should at the very least have some proof.

Besides that yes.

--as much as-- i would love to +1 this, i don't feel like stego should be straight-up banned, but maybe just stripped of his PA first.

alright....so i'm really not gonna take any sides here but honestly i don't think that stego was really ready to be a mod, let alone an admin. i also think that this whole PM/PA thing is bullshit, i understand that we needed to get more money to keep our server alive but this was the complete WRONG way of doing it. Also on stegos forum request for mod a lot of people -1ed him because they thought he was wasn't ready, trust me i thought the same thing. i applied for mod and since iv been playing for almost a year now and got a good reputation in this clan, i almost got 10 +1s in 2 days. all i'm saying is that stego isn't really ready for this big of a job, even i wasn't when i first got my mod powers. when stego did get his admin powers i did also see that there were some problems of him "abusing". ok....i don't hate stego(i don't really hate anyone in this clan) but all i'm saying is that he needs to learn from his actions. i'm not sure what anyone is going to do about this, i don't really have a say..so im going to leave that to whatever the Div-leaders,other admins, and Co-leaders say about this.

alright....so i'm really not gonna take any sides here but honestly i don't think that stego was really ready to be a mod, let alone an admin. i also think that this whole PM/PA thing is bullshit, i understand that we needed to get more money to keep our server alive but this was the complete WRONG way of doing it. Also on stegos forum request for mod a lot of people ed him because they thought he was wasn't ready, trust me i thought the same thing. i applied for mod and since iv been playing for almost a year now and got a good reputation in this clan, i almost got 10 s in 2 days. all i'm saying is that stego isn't really ready for this big of a job, even i wasn't when i first got my mod powers. when stego did get his admin powers i did also see that there were some problems of him "abusing". ok....i don't hate stego(i don't really hate anyone in this clan) but all i'm saying is that he needs to learn from his actions. i'm not sure what anyone is going to do about this, i don't really have a say..so im going to leave that to whatever the Div-leaders,other admins, and Co-leaders say about this.

this.

this. this. this.

thank you for posting this narwhal, i had neither the time nor patience to post that myself, so thank you.

Im on the fence here.

On the one hand, Stego has been getting a fair amount of negative attention, which doesn't just come out of nowhere. It's also something to be said that he so quickly paid for admin, after his previous attempts to get mod failed.

On the other, Minecrack is a huge douche. Like, how he got into xG is fucking astonishing.

Decisions, decisions.

This whole everyone bitching about selling Mod/Admin thing is getting really old. Silence did what he had to do to get money so stop bitching about it. If you don't like it then quit, but if you're staying then I suggest people stop blatantly calling Silence a dumbass for doing it. With the amount of members that we have this shouldn't be a problem in raising the money. Seriously ten dollars a month from every member in xG would be way more than enough to run the servers. Instead no one donates and Silence has to figure out how to raise 300 dollars in a week. Since you guys are bitching about it so much what the fuck would you have him do? What possible idea would get you guys to spend enough money to get 300 dollars in that small window of time?

TL;DR Stop fucking bitching about PA/PM

ON TOPIC: I haven't had any problems with him and to be honest I really think it's really just people looking for a way to get Stego out. I'm not going to sit here and lie about what's going on. I'm not saying everyone that is posting against Stego is lying because I'm not always on and I don't see most of this shit. Whenever I'm on I don't see any problems. Even though he has the maturity of a 5 year old, Stego has admin and it doesn't seem like it's going to change. I don't like Stego and probably won't ever. Proof is a serious necessity here in my opinion because you really are bitching about freeslays and freekills. Start demoing or shut the fuck up. I'm going to -1 that he lose his admin or member protest because I don't like him enough that if he's going to get kicked out for his apparent abuse of power I want it to be done right. Stego just because I minus oned this doesn't mean I like you and I will get you kicked out if you give me the slightest bit of proof.

TL;DR Start Demoing or get the fuck off this thread. Stego is still a jackass though.

I'll make sure to add the fact that member protest threads DO need proof (if it already isn't there) because the logic you guys have is very dumb (no offense...dummies). The reason for ban requests and admin abuse threads needing proof is so people can't just get their friends to vouch for them just because they don't like the person. Same concept here, I understand some of you guys don't like him being mod/admin after he payed for it because he might be causing some trouble, but since so many of you guys have seen this, wouldn't it be easier to just take proof next time to make your case 100% foolproof?

I will be on servers more often and evaluate for myself, I will talk to higher staff members about this too but as it stands no proof = no action taken. On another note, non-members please do not vouch for any member protest, admin abuse or ban request unless you have some proof to contribute, this is our community, not yours.

~Closed