Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

JailBreak

For the past few weekends i've noticed less people playing jailbreak. This weekend I think it peeked at maybe 35. (That's including 7 spectators almost all the time). It may come to the point where the server slowly dies? Probably not but it doesn't feel the same on weekends peeking at 50+ which gave me my best JB moments. I've talked to a few members about it and they suggested advertisement.

So, maybe an advertisement team? I'm not saying round up the best shooters then go on another server and mass freekill then spam xG's server IP. More like going on other gaming forums and maybe a small promo? Get a few people to video a promo for the server showing the plugins/best to offer. Also people to video edit... I want to see people's opinions on this.

Also, try not to mention there is other servers, I clearly know xG has surf and other things but the majority plays on Jailbreak..

People are leaving because it's getting boring. Which tbh it is. After playing 8 months on these servers I am still playing but its getting so old :/

There is a small amount of people that i used to love playing with, this includes nonmembers and members that would be active in JB. Some of those guys left, some still play, its just different than what it used to be.

But what can i ask for? Everything to always stay the same?

People are always gonna be changing in the server. Soon people that started playing in this server only 3 months ago are gonna be like

"oh I've played here forever lululul . -.- you guys are all new hur"

games get boring easily and u can't just play JB all the time like it gets so boring sometimes especially when ur a t and cts keep playing the same games over and over and its not even interesting anymore but if we had like a good advertisement somewhere for css players and they like jb maybe we would get some more people

Go for it, get fraps cracked. Then get camtasia trial (youtube videos on how to continuously get the trials).

Shoot the video and put on this thread, I can advertise on public forums.

Well, I play on minigames, Texture City Servers and jailbreak. I also do other stuff online. (No, it's not you know)

People are leaving because it's getting boring. Which tbh it is. After playing 8 months on these servers I am still playing but its getting so old :/

There is a small amount of people that i used to love playing with, this includes nonmembers and members that would be active in JB. Some of those guys left, some still play, its just different than what it used to be.

But what can i ask for? Everything to always stay the same?

People are always gonna be changing in the server. Soon people that started playing in this server only 3 months ago are gonna be like

"oh I've played here forever lululul . -.- you guys are all new hur"

^This. I really agree though, that it does get old. The only reason I really play JB is because so many of the people I love to play it with are usually on, and I feel like I have a friend or two who plays usually at the same time-period for every time of the day. (Afternoon, evening, later at night, 2AM, etc.) Basically, when these people leave, unless I find other people I enjoy playing with, I'll stop playing too. JB Is still fun in a lot of respects, there are still maps untraveled by me, but that's not an issue to me so much as everyone voting for shitty maps... you know what I mean.

Here's an idea now bear with me guys. If your tired of playing of JB....THERE IS OTHER SERVERS TO PLAY ON

Dude... no way....

[ATTACH]2660.vB[/ATTACH]

2930180_220x145.jpg.ee0d4a53970b259543f244ccc8f048e7.jpg

Well let's be honest, many of the regular wardens for the past month or so aren't creative and no offense to any of them but...

Y U NO FUNNER?!

Lol thing is i kinda made this thread a while ago but it got completely ignored :3

But uh yeah, ill make sure to record whenever possible. If I get funny demos ill send em inn