IMMOLATEDant

IMMOLATEDant's Mod Submission

Hello people looking at this submission,

Btw I am applying for CS:S

I have been in the clan since November and have finally gotten enough posts.

I went through like a month period where I wasn't on the servers at all (October-November).

I am on forums a lot but don't find things that would benefit from me posting on them.

Mostly I try to get on xG servers as much as possible and get to know the community and on teamspeak as much as I can. Of course I will make bad calls but that is part of learning to be a good mod. Also I try to be on other populated servers not just Jailbreak.

Sincerly,

IMMOLATEDwhale

P.S. I will try to answer any questions or -1's

That was for GMOD just until we get more moderators and the sort, I am going to only put it on when I am on GMOD though so no one confuses it with what you thought :)

Decision: +1

Why: Will make a great addition to the clans staff and always likes to point shit out for me, for example (Vents that other staff said that are off limits!)

Activity: 9/10

Maturity: 8/10

Not to sure right now. Great guy and an awesome friend, but I can't just +1 you for that.

But, I will +1 you for dedication and your activity. Sometimes, moderators are not on so it's hard to get the servers going early in the morning. I always see you on so you would defiantly be a great addition to be a moderator!

-1 Your name and picture are a contradiction and only star burst are allowed to be a contradiction because they are good.

Just kidding, you are a good guy and know the rules. You are active on teamspeak more than anyone else I know and are active on xG servers. +1