Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

MajorB

-1 no offence but ur like a propper derp :/

ok this ^ isnt a propper reason.

EDIT: like minecrack said "Rude player, when someone breaks a rule he flips out and makes a bigger deal than it's suppose to be" yea you cant follow rules and you also disrespect players. you dont know rules hardly and like i said i think ur a propper derp and others would agree. and to say ur "24" god man you gotta start acting ur age..

M: 4/10

A: 7/10

Freekills, can't follow clearly stated commands in-game.

Rude player, when someone breaks a rule he flips out and makes a bigger deal than it's suppose to be.

In all honest opinion, you're just going to get demoted again...

Maturity: 3/10

Activity: 8/10

im at a 0

a really nice guy, but you don't really follow "the rules" You need to follow the rules more, and have more attributes as a leader, you are still a very nice guy, the reasons above do not change that. Let go of trying to become a mod FOR NOW BUT reapply in a while after you changed your ways then there will be a +1 from me waiting for you

keep trying :encouragement:

Decision: -1

Expanation: You never slay yourself even when your wrong on the basis that "you've been playing on the server for over a year" which for some reason you think implies that the rules bend to your ideas of what they should be. You are pretty much an asshole to everyone for some unknown reason. You lack any respect for anyone and think everyone should give it to you for some reason. Not to mention your app alone says pretty much nothing.

-1 Disrespectful, argues with mods and admins, makes fun of people, when you break rules you don't take responsibility for your actions, bad format, shows lack of effort in xG, just posting this just for mod powers.

LMAO you guys are complete and utter morons. you call me and troll and say i dont take action when i mess up.

I am the first to slay myself in 99% of all situations if i even question a kill that i did as a CT. thought you are entitled to your opinion before you point your finger calling me rude or disrespectful. half of you are the exact same way except when you trash talk me in game I dont cry like a bitch like half of you if you can't handle trash talk from me then dont do it yourself and then try to call disrespect and troll like a bitch to vouche for you being talked down too. but as i said you are entitled to your opinions. honestly i dc about mod. i dont even need it since most veteran mods know i look to follow rules and aid them in their duty on the server. and half of them listen when i suggest something. i wounder why maybe its because i know more about the server and rules and limitations of what's acceptable then the "kids" trying to bash me.

on a side note ty to those to put valid reasons, up my mod application was a bit slack. maybe when i get time i'll put thought into a good one. +1 for the attempt to make comments that improve clan and comradeship.

MAO you guys are complete and utter morons.

alf of you are the exact same way except when you trash talk me in game I dont cry like a bitch like half of you if you can't handle trash talk from me then dont do it yourself and then try to call disrespect and troll like a bitch to vouche for you being talked down too.

This is the disrespect most of us are talking about. You don't even know that you're doing it but we can see it.

Was at a 0 until you responded. If you can't handle the criticism over your general behaviour, I'd be worried about how much abuse could take place as a result of your apparent immaturity.

Also, the little tidbit on the end of your response sums up why you shouldnt get mod. It just shows you don't really give a shit.

People give their insight as to see if you should get mod and you go and disrespect them on your own application. I can't see why you haven't gotten mod yet lol.