Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

MajorB

Never said it went my way, I just refuse to have you post unproductively on my application, with BS because that's what 90% of your comments were BS. instead of you saying try this or try that to change my opinion to a +1.

No offense but I look at xG even members as a team whether we are disgruntle or best of buds. I try to help mods whether you want it or not, you will get it. I also like to be the kill-had of our clan to keep the mods on their toes, and well rounded whether you again like it or not. I DO IT. It's what i think is fun and helps aid in the changes of xG. Half of you have no clue what parts of xG I changed and continue to change. example (BUM RUSH) I created this term to help move T's from 1 location to another very quickly to allow freedom of movement to see who in the group reacts what way during a repostion at fast pace. I also have created many new games, and ways to run games so it isnt just a win lose situation. There are more outcomes for those say in cliff hanger who fall you play a 2nd game with them and the ppl on big cage hang out for the 3rd game. These are things half of you players and even mods have trouble playing 1 game. Don't believe look back in forums do your research of who MajorB is. Serb will tell you I take control of 30 -40 T's and change the entire way games are played, Yet you dont want me as a mod because Im rude, and I do not talk polite or butt love ppl so I have a mini fan club of ppl that say im the best. lol I bet if you ran a vote for most hated because im mean it's majorB but all honesty that causes me to have harder challenges, because they hate me :)