Sign in to follow this  
Princess_Celest

Hello from Princess Celestia

Hello xG, I am Princess Celestia from the HG forums extending a hoof in peace and friendship. I am a kind, courteous and respectful pony, willing to give your community the old college try and learn some valuable lessons in friendship and have a lot of fun with you all too! I am the leader of the gang called MLP:FiM in our jailbreak server. Looking forward to getting to know all of you in game or on TS/

Well, Hey there. If you are willing to know some of the community, (like me), The 31, I will put up the minecraft server (Alot of people are waiting for it). you will be able to meet some members that are otherwise not online alot.

While I still don't know the diff between T rep and Ct rep and Gang points etc (maybe you can help me out with that one) welcome!

I'm glad this childish argument between our clans is over, feel free to check out our servers too and maybe even our jailbreak. It's a lot different from your jailbreak but fun nonetheless :P

While I still don't know the diff between T rep and Ct rep and Gang points etc (maybe you can help me out with that one) welcome!

I'm glad this childish argument between our clans is over, feel free to check out our servers too and maybe even our jailbreak. It's a lot different from your jailbreak but fun nonetheless :P

Rep on our server is the same on both sides, it is used to calculate rebel times and buy things from a buy menu like cell openers and drug everyone. It also powers gang perks, as long as a gang has rep in its coffers, the gang's perk will function. The perk only applies to gang members on the terrorist team and my gang has a 60 something percent chance of having 18% more speed at round start.

Rep:

Rep can be earned by spectating in our jailbreak server: 1 per minute, from rebelling (3 for regular guard and 5 for killing the lead), collecting drugs on the ground as a t, killing rebelling t's as a guard (3 rep per kill), 2 for making it to lr as lead guard. You can also earn 3 rep per minute of active play in our gungame server and 2 for spectating in that server. You can type !drugs in chat on our server for more info as well as !gangs to learn more about our gang system. Thank you all for the warm welcome and I am no mere mortal, I am a super Brony, imbued with Roleplaying powers in a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic board called Canterlot. On there I am SilverSwirl and have 5 accepted OC character's in their RP sub forum.

Although I'm no official member, welcome and enjoy your stay at hotel? xG! :D

Oh and good that the clans can get together <3

Hi Celestia. I was the first FLUTTERSHY in this clan, then I was Rarity, then I was Fluttershy. Even though there is an inactive member called fluttershy, and I'm no longer a member...BAH why ramble.

Welcome to the forums! :D