Sign in to follow this  
Princess_Celest

Hello from Princess Celestia

If you will play our surf server, I'm sure I will see you there sometime! I hope that xG and Hg can get along, and I hope they unbanned me too (I was banned from Hg before I joined xG) Anywho, welcome to the community! :adoration:

I apologize ma'am, we don't accept players with amnesia to the point they're conceptually identically confused with manifesting themselves as humanitarian-characteristic-istic creatures that preach about generally idiocy. Have a nice day.

I apologize ma'am, we don't accept players with amnesia to the point they're conceptually identically confused with manifesting themselves as humanitarian-characteristic-istic creatures that preach about generally idiocy. Have a nice day.

I'm sorry that you feel that way but Celestia still loves you and will tolerate your shenanigans. You are lucky that Trollestia hasn't reared her head yet...

I'm sorry that you feel that way but Celestia still loves you and will tolerate your shenanigans. You are lucky that Trollestia hasn't reared her head yet...

So you're implying that you enjoy shoving your cranium up individual's rectum. I understand the fact that bronies do sometime have peculiar fetishes, but I never knew it was that extreme.

I'm sorry that you feel that way but Celestia still lovs you and will tolerate your shenanigans. You are lucky that Trollestia hasn't reared her head yet...

trollestia what are you a newfag nigger?

Yeah.

Being an open brony and a semi-open furry, it's always fun to see who hates you first.

Sorry, I am sure Aegean and the staff will get rid of anyone who starts to discriminate against you. It's not tolerable to hate or disrespect people for their differences here at xG, unless it's in fun of course!

+1 Brony

-1 Too much pony speak! XD

Also I'm apparently the "new" Fluttershy and have been for a while (kinda stole Otherworldly's thunder without knowing until he later informed me :P)