Sign in to follow this  
Zehdari.

Aram DDoS Threat.

Yea ok buddy you tp to my house on minecraft and kill me and steal my items, invite your friend, start double team spawn killing me and destroying my whole area ive been building for the past day. You wouldn't stop after telling you your going to be banned in chat so what OTHER WAY TO KNOCK SENSE INTO a fucking IMMATURE 12 YEAR OLD BRAT who really doesn't know what hes doing. Sad part you still didnt stop griefing my house and spawnkilling you EVER MADE A /HOME there so you can come every 5 minutes and ban me. BEST PART SINCE YOUR A RICH KID ARTHMAN DOESNT WANT TO BAN YOU BECAUSE "MONEY IS WELCOMED" TO THE SERVER. Nice favortism on your back kid.

Rabid threatened me before that he would tell Aram to DDoS me. Then he dropped it after I said I would do the same back.

@@Aram444

Next time that happens, tell Serbian/Aegean. Arthman wouldn't do anything since he does not enforce the rules.

Zehdari breaks the rules a lot. I think temporary bans should be administered on the minecraft server.

Yea ok buddy you tp to my house on minecraft and kill me and steal my items, invite your friend, start double team spawn killing me and destroying my whole area ive been building for the past day. You wouldn't stop after telling you your going to be banned in chat so what OTHER WAY TO KNOCK SENSE INTO a fucking IMMATURE 12 YEAR OLD BRAT who really doesn't know what hes doing. Sad part you still didnt stop griefing my house and spawnkilling you EVER MADE A /HOME there so you can come every 5 minutes and ban me. BEST PART SINCE YOUR A RICH KID ARTHMAN DOESNT WANT TO BAN YOU BECAUSE "MONEY IS WELCOMED" TO THE SERVER. Nice favortism on your back kid. I send a threat and you get superrrrrrrrrrrr scared and shit yourself buddy. Fucking stupid

He just admitted to it. You realize that DDoS threats are taken seriously in this community, right? +1

+1, I wasn't there but hes got enough proof I guess.

Are you not spouse to be banned from the forums? or is this 1 of your other Personality's? doesnt count right?

Arthman wouldn't do anything since he does not enforce the rules.
True, Because Im the one that : first. Barely have time for himself. Second. Have to fix the Server. I only fix things if im the ONLY WITH POWERS on.

Ban aram. Aram bring proof of zehdari breaking rules and he'll get banned. Until you bring PROOF that you were instigated, YOU are at fault. We take ddos threats very seriously around here.

Ban aram. Aram bring proof of zehdari breaking rules and he'll get banned. Until you bring PROOF that you were instigated, YOU are at fault. We take ddos threats very seriously around here.

Who's we?

Shut up Rabid. I already talked and found out what happened. Apparently zehdari got banned for what happened since it was clear violation of the rules. Aram never actually DDoSed him or tried to get his IP, the only he said it is to scare off zehdari, from what it shows, zehdari got threatened 30 minutes before he talked to rabid and was claiming how he was laughing his ass off or whatever, so the DDoS threat wasn't even taken seriously by him till someone probably told him to report it. Aram and Rabid are warned for the DDoS threat, and Zehdari got banned temp for the griefing.

~Closed