Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

=|FFJ|= Phoenix

I was asked into MG server by @@MinerTeddy and FurHappens for a micspammer. WhenI arrived I just sat back and watched to see what was happening.

Phoenix was talking pretty much none-stop using a different voice all the time (not sure if voice changer or not). He was just talking nonsense and everyone was asking and telling him to be quiet. I muted him, told him he was muted for mic spamming and to please stop, then unmuted him about 30-60 seconds later. He continued to spam and began arguing with me and other players.

I warned him again and kicked him. He came back and proceeded to spam again and be disrespectful to myself and other players so I banned him for 24 hours.

Shortly after, I was asked to join TS3 by @@Rain because Phoenix wanted to know why he was banned. I joined TS3 to discover Phoenix using another voice/accent and I immediately called him out on it. I explained to him why he was banned, and reiterated all the previous warnings I gave him. He continued to troll by making pointless comments and asking random questions. Witnesses to this convo in TS include @@Rain @@TurdWig and others.

If any admins feel this deserves a longer ban please feel free to do so. If not, please just keep note of this when he comes around again.

Xeno Gamers