Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Themick and Stego member removal.

+1 The Mick;

-Has not been active in our community/servers for the past month

-He abuses his power in order to stay alive or get what he wants

-Insult people due to their lack of standing in our clan

-Dose not follow rules in the servers

-Doesn't contribute to the community Socially or Physically.

The mick has some sense of entitlement in this community, that he is "better" than everyone and anyone. He uses his power for things such as, slaying others for reasons in-which he isn't knowledgeable in, I.E. Free-killings, or Claimed Hackers in the servers. I do not believe that he deserves to be in this community, especially due to the community up-roar he caused in his applications (ooh the irony!) Yet to no avail he is moderator still.

+1 Stegosaurus;

-Hasn't been active in the community

-Hasn't been active in Servers

-Lack of responsibility shown on, and off of the job

-Abuse of powers

-Little or no contribution to the community as of late

Stegosaurus claims that he hasn't been active in the community due to the fact that he has exams, but when someone with powers leaves for a period of time without posting in the hello/goodbye section of the forums, is presumed to of left. Onto other things, just like Mick, he has some sense of self entitlement, and even though he PAID for admin, doesn't mean that he is above others. Among the long list of things that he has done wrong, some of the most prominent, are making false proclamations (on server) about hackers, cheaters, and scripters. He also slays/kicks without evidence, and doesn't seem to use his powers that often other than to enforce false MoTD rules.

His immaturity, and blatant stealing of others ideas also annoys a large range of people.

-Thank You

Slipery Fingers

P.S.

I know I may not be a member/moderator any more, but when I was I knew these two people, I may of had problems with them, but I am not taking any personal feelings I have for them, and putting them into this post. Just my 2 cents.

~closed

Lol jk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

+1 mick (demotion, no kick)

Though I see him on jailbreak, I do not see him ever doing his job. He acts as if he is a regular xg member not a mod. Sometimes, when he has no idea what he is talking about he acts like he does which is extremely annoying.

-1 stegosaurus

Though stego has been inactive, he has a legitimate reason why he has been inactive. I do not care if he not post something in the hello/goodbye forum section, maybe he never had the time. Exams are extremely important. I thought we followed the rule of life>xG.

+1 for Rabid as Co-Leader!

+1 for JayBreezy Co-Leader!

+1 to unban neteX from all our servers!

+1 Peechis for mod!

+1 to demote Aegean! He gave his life for volleyball instead...SHAME

+1 Puppyluv for mod!

+1 Trif for prez

+1 unban Johnnymcg

+1 Soiarn for unban!

+1 ninjew for leader!

Who's with me!?

It's people's finals this month (just like mine) so inactivity is not something to lose membership or mod over. Another thing, you need proof if you want to get someone kicked out of our clan, just vouching doesn't cut it. Since you guys claim this is a re-occuring thing, you guys should have no problem getting a demo. I will have higher ups watch them too, but yeah as of now this does not warrent a demotion or removal of membership.

~Closed upon OP's Request