Sign in to follow this  
DCook

Sorry. But I must love and leave.

Hey everyone.

I'm leaving xG. The reasons are a bit .... extensive to be put here so if you REALLY want to know you can message me (I'm not deleting anyone unless you want to be deleted) I'll still play on servers and play with you guys and talk with you guys but I'm done with the clan. Things have been brought to my attention that make it hard to stay here.

Just so you aren't surprised I AM joining Dev. but not because of anything other than I want too and I like the people. :)

I love all of you guys. There are so many people I cant even name you all so here is just a few:

(In order on my friends list)

MuffinMonster you were a great friend. Thanks for the good times. :)

SPORK! You are great. That is all.

Stence. ;) My man

Bro. *hugs*

hYSoka. Thank's for the advice when becoming mod. It was invaluable.

Cristo. Please rebel once in my name. ^^

Jake English. I love you. <3

Orange. You will always be one of the greats.

Serbian. All your help has been so welcome.

DuckiiJr. <3

Gawd. Keep being awesome.

McNeo. You are and always will be my Bear. I love you.

Megan...... Are there even words for our friendship?

EzKill. My hobo. <3

There are probably a shit ton of people I missed but just know I love you all. I will see you guys real soon. ^^

Well ever since you donated 50 dollars to them about a month ago I'm not surprised you are leaving and was waiting for it. Anyways have a good time at Dev, btw the rumours that apparently Syn has been spreading are not true, we can't upgrade our system and get new servers, new plug-ins etc with Silence's supposed new clothes. Although new clothes are nice, Silence doesn't use donation money for them, and I don't think a brand new long sleeve can support 50 people on our minecraft server. Just my opinion though, who knows what Japan can create eh?

Take care.

Just so you aren't surprised I AM joining Dev.

Disappointed to the max. Another one leaves us for Dev! Love you cookie mah sista! Keep in touch and chat with me more once in a while :3

Kinda wanna cry though cuz I was listening to this song when reading this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_UvKyVuQ2U

Very sad to see you go... I dunno why on earth you would leave :miserable:

STILL SO DISAPPOINTED :(

I am glad to be on your list though. You have been a good friend keep it that way! :p

Well ever since you donated 50 dollars to them about a month ago I'm not surprised you are leaving and was waiting for it. Anyways have a good time at Dev, btw the rumours that apparently Syn has been spreading are not true, we can't upgrade our system and get new servers, new plug-ins etc with Silence's supposed new clothes. Although new clothes are nice, Silence doesn't use donation money for them, and I don't think a brand new long sleeve can support 50 people on our minecraft server. Just my opinion though, who knows what Japan can create eh?

Take care.

Ok. I just wanted to point out. It was 30 dollars so they would have at least one server because they had none and they are friends of mine. Please don't make it sound like it was a bad thing and that I did it as a backstab type thing. I have donated to this clan too and done the best I can to help with it.

Plus. I never mentioned Silence or any rumors. Why would you even bring that up? I mean really? I wasn't even saying anything about that. That would all be on you.

Thanks for the time with the clan. I really enjoyed it and hope I will be welcome on the servers still.

Disappointed to the max. Another one leaves us for Dev! Love you cookie mah sista! Keep in touch and chat with me more once in a while :3

Kinda wanna cry though cuz I was listening to this song when reading this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_UvKyVuQ2U

Very sad to see you go... I dunno why on earth you would leave :miserable:

STILL SO DISAPPOINTED :(

I am glad to be on your list though. You have been a good friend keep it that way! :p

I LOVE YOU! So much! I will play with you again, don't worry!

Yes I do promise. :[

Ill make a real post now that I have gathered myself.

You were such a cool person to hang out w/ and play. And you were a real good friend. I'm still in a bit of disbelief, but then again I kinda knew it was coming. Either way I wish you nothing but the best, hope you have hi in Dev. And say hello to everyone from me :/

Love you cookie <3

Or forget the person who helped you become mod, & even got you in xG :'(..

But, it sucks that you're leaving, like I saw you on JB last night, with tag on & everything.. I wish you good luck, and hope to see you around :) <3

Aww I thought I'd get a shout out for sure! No love Cookie deary, I mean I was only like talking to you and all when you were making this thing. xD

I'd say bye and I miss you but I am still going to talk to you everyday. So um, hello? ^^