Jilldrone

Jill Ban Protest.

Also interesting how the person doing it never admits. So never find out who did it. Check ban logs. Slay logs if u guys have them.

Also interesting that dup doesnt know motd either. So ill prolly be back here in a day or two for same thing.

Please update your members, xg leaders. They need it again.

Id appreciate some sort of punish. It is not my job to teach the motd to xg members. They should know them and be updated. Non xg members should not have to come here and waste time with unban protests nor have to educate them ingame about motd. Theres too many to educate, and they usally fight with me about it saying they already know it. You know the drill.

Im not perfect. But not even being able to say who banned me or why is sad. Sad reflection on xg. Sad that paid admin agrees to not knowing motd as well. Rage. XD

Proof.

dup5.dem

mmm update came back and not ct banned, guess they slay and switch or went back on the ban idk. so this will be a freeslay with no reason given behind it.

I see you are currently CT-banned by @DaKorean for 1 week for "Mass fk". I can't watch the demo ATM, I'm at work.

I already undid the team ban I had to get a little help because I've never unteam banned someone before (got help from serbian but did not mention the team ban to him just said I needed to know how). I undid the team ban around 2 hours ago that's why the ban is yellowNOT RED and you left before I could tell you that you were no longer team banned.

Green = Team ban ended (Time for team ban is over)

Yellow = Un team banned (A staff revoked it)

Red = Team ban still active (Permanent team ban or time is running down)

Also I wasn't responding because you said that whoever team banned should really read MOTD which I was doing while you were asking who team banned you.

Freeslay = me slaying myself 2 rounds after which I did.

I apologize for the mishap.

-Closed