Sign in to follow this  
mihaica

[xG] Peppermint

Happened at 12:00 PM (GMT -5) on June 15th 2012.

Peppermint was simply just spamming the mic every single time someone else than him got warden and wouldn't let them do their job. When he actually got warden, he insulted people saying they were retarded and stupid and he always failed as one.

What truly bothers me is the mic spamming he caused, he always screamed in his microphone or simply just repeated unintelligible sounds.

After I pleased him to stop, and so did half the CT team and 1/3 of the Ts (we were about 30 in the server), he continued and CHALLENGED us to post a complaint on him, saying he doesn't care. I saw that as a challenge, like "I'm in xG, you are nothing, nothing will happen". Please prove me wrong.

Best regards,

alpha dog

Admins present at that time that I know of:

MZS and HAA-DRON (sorry for the possible spelling mistake)

Sorry, I don't have the reflex to record people yelling on microphones. :S

Therefore, I'm counting on vouches. Besides, as I see on peppermint's application, it's not the first time he has done so and you kept an "extra eye" on him.

I understand quite well that you cannot punish him without proof, but just keep him on a leash or something. Pull it once in a while. He gives xG a horrible reputation.

P.S: Will acquire proof from now on.

MZS isn't an admin btw. He's more the clan troll. But pepper has done this shit alot, spam his mic etc. Please try to get proof next time.

No proof, sorry.. We can't deal with anything unless we have proof..

~Closed

jk, no forum powers

@@Arthman

Close this, if someone gets proof, message someone with forum powers to re-open it.. until such time, close this.